Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Accent Addict Shop (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
The Accent Addict Selling Thread

OPEN / CLOSED

It's a new year and it's a new shop and my accent hoarding has once again gotten out of hand so i'm gonna be selling some of the ones I know I'm not going to be using anymore or just have gotten tired of seeing them in my hoard. I won't be open all the time so I'll have a pinglist for people who are interested when this shop is open.

THREAD INFORMATION and RULES

I'm not sure on the status of the majority of the accent/skins at this moment as there are a lot of them but I will be checking with each offer to see if they are retired, currently in print, artist active etc....

I will allow offering prices on the accents/skins but usually once I state a price I won't move too far from that price. I am willing to work with payment plans and some item/accent trades.

I prefer Gems/Treasure. I will be going by the general ratio for gems/treasure for most things. I will take certain accents and items into consideration for trades. Just to warn you when it comes to accent trades unless they are on my list, I may either have them or sold them at one point before. Some customs are exceptions to this but most also fall under this.

Excluding accents I will not be taking pure item trades for any of the accents. I have listed what I will take trades for, in the third post in this thread. I will base price of the items on the lowest price in either the AH/MP at the current gem ratio.

This is not first come first serve. I will consider multiple offers on a single accent and will usually go with the one that is higher. Once I decide on a offer I will carry through with that offer. Please let me know what you want to purchase and then wait for me to agree on the offer before you send a cr.

I will allow three accents/skins to be put on hold or paid off at one time. I would prefer these not to extend beyond 2 months per accent although exceptions will be made if necessary. I will set up a 2 way CR in advance for the final payment. If a month goes by without payment/communication about payments, I will return 90% of the payments and cancel the cr and any other holds that you have..

I am subscribed to this thread so I won't need pings.

Please don't try to lowball me.

Please be polite and patient. I will try to answer all post as quickly as possible

Thank you for reading.
The Accent Addict Selling Thread

OPEN / CLOSED

It's a new year and it's a new shop and my accent hoarding has once again gotten out of hand so i'm gonna be selling some of the ones I know I'm not going to be using anymore or just have gotten tired of seeing them in my hoard. I won't be open all the time so I'll have a pinglist for people who are interested when this shop is open.

THREAD INFORMATION and RULES

I'm not sure on the status of the majority of the accent/skins at this moment as there are a lot of them but I will be checking with each offer to see if they are retired, currently in print, artist active etc....

I will allow offering prices on the accents/skins but usually once I state a price I won't move too far from that price. I am willing to work with payment plans and some item/accent trades.

I prefer Gems/Treasure. I will be going by the general ratio for gems/treasure for most things. I will take certain accents and items into consideration for trades. Just to warn you when it comes to accent trades unless they are on my list, I may either have them or sold them at one point before. Some customs are exceptions to this but most also fall under this.

Excluding accents I will not be taking pure item trades for any of the accents. I have listed what I will take trades for, in the third post in this thread. I will base price of the items on the lowest price in either the AH/MP at the current gem ratio.

This is not first come first serve. I will consider multiple offers on a single accent and will usually go with the one that is higher. Once I decide on a offer I will carry through with that offer. Please let me know what you want to purchase and then wait for me to agree on the offer before you send a cr.

I will allow three accents/skins to be put on hold or paid off at one time. I would prefer these not to extend beyond 2 months per accent although exceptions will be made if necessary. I will set up a 2 way CR in advance for the final payment. If a month goes by without payment/communication about payments, I will return 90% of the payments and cancel the cr and any other holds that you have..

I am subscribed to this thread so I won't need pings.

Please don't try to lowball me.

Please be polite and patient. I will try to answer all post as quickly as possible

Thank you for reading.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Accents for Sale

Bogsneak Females:

Bogsneak Males:

Coatl Females:

Coatl Males:

Fae Females:

Fae Males:

Guardian Females:

Guardian Males: