Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
(elemental-festival, microholiday, and Warrior's Way version of this thread located here)

(Night of the Nocturne version of this thread located here)

---

Hello there! I'm looking to buy coli grinding from these venues:

Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Crystal Pools

You may keep Eliminates, eggs, gene scrolls, and boss familiars. I get everything else.

I can pay in gems or treasure, your choice. (I'll default to gems if you don't specify.) My current exchange rate is 1:1,000.

Maximum length per grind is 1,000 battles, but you can offer another one as soon as I've accepted the first one. (Pacing note: according to Maki, a grinder in a venue with all or almost all one-shot Eliminates can complete about 250 - 300 battles/hour. However, your coli may vary.)

Because I pay by the battle, you don't need any particular team setup.

I don't currently have a maximum on number of grinders at a time, but I reserve the right to close the thread for a while if I feel I have enough for the moment.

I'm subscribed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.

Let me know if you'd like to grind for me, or if you have any questions!

---

For people new to freelance grinding in general or per-battle grinding specifically: there are many ways to keep track and you're welcome to use whatever method works best for you, but the most common workflow goes something like this.

1. Just before you begin grinding, vault everything in your hoard.

2. Open a click-to-count program, such as this web-based one. Ideally, the click-to-count will be open on a mobile device and the Coliseum window will be open on a laptop or desktop, but other configurations (including one-device configurations) can work too.

3. After each battle, tap/click the counter.

4. Once you've completed your batch, send over everything in your hoard (it should contain only things that dropped during that batch, since everything else was vaulted). Usually this is done by Crossroads, with the first being two-way and the rest one-way. You're welcome to make them all two-way if you're more comfortable with that: I'll split the payment between them.

5. Be careful not to remove any of the items from your hoard while the CR is in progress. Even if you replace an accidentally eaten food piece or put back an accidentally vaulted item, the CR will still refuse to complete and you'll have to remake it.

---

Current grinds in progress (including any grinders I hired elsewhere, to help me keep track):

1. Purplepleb - Blooming Grove - 1,000 battles - (gems)
2. unstability - Waterway - 1,000 battles - (gems) - [complete; awaiting CR acceptance]
3. unstability - Waterway - 1,000 battles - (gems)
(elemental-festival, microholiday, and Warrior's Way version of this thread located here)

(Night of the Nocturne version of this thread located here)

---

Hello there! I'm looking to buy coli grinding from these venues:

Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Crystal Pools

You may keep Eliminates, eggs, gene scrolls, and boss familiars. I get everything else.

I can pay in gems or treasure, your choice. (I'll default to gems if you don't specify.) My current exchange rate is 1:1,000.

Maximum length per grind is 1,000 battles, but you can offer another one as soon as I've accepted the first one. (Pacing note: according to Maki, a grinder in a venue with all or almost all one-shot Eliminates can complete about 250 - 300 battles/hour. However, your coli may vary.)

Because I pay by the battle, you don't need any particular team setup.

I don't currently have a maximum on number of grinders at a time, but I reserve the right to close the thread for a while if I feel I have enough for the moment.

I'm subscribed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.

Let me know if you'd like to grind for me, or if you have any questions!

---

For people new to freelance grinding in general or per-battle grinding specifically: there are many ways to keep track and you're welcome to use whatever method works best for you, but the most common workflow goes something like this.

1. Just before you begin grinding, vault everything in your hoard.

2. Open a click-to-count program, such as this web-based one. Ideally, the click-to-count will be open on a mobile device and the Coliseum window will be open on a laptop or desktop, but other configurations (including one-device configurations) can work too.

3. After each battle, tap/click the counter.

4. Once you've completed your batch, send over everything in your hoard (it should contain only things that dropped during that batch, since everything else was vaulted). Usually this is done by Crossroads, with the first being two-way and the rest one-way. You're welcome to make them all two-way if you're more comfortable with that: I'll split the payment between them.

5. Be careful not to remove any of the items from your hoard while the CR is in progress. Even if you replace an accidentally eaten food piece or put back an accidentally vaulted item, the CR will still refuse to complete and you'll have to remake it.

---

Current grinds in progress (including any grinders I hired elsewhere, to help me keep track):

1. Purplepleb - Blooming Grove - 1,000 battles - (gems)
2. unstability - Waterway - 1,000 battles - (gems) - [complete; awaiting CR acceptance]
3. unstability - Waterway - 1,000 battles - (gems)
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I have a couple of questions for you on the grinding if you don't mind. Are you looking to get everything from whatever area a person is grinding at I'm guessing? Would you need to see the team (be it linked here or by naming the dragons going in that you can look up yourself in a lair)?

I have several lvl 25 teams, all with eliminate available and would be able to grind for you at the start of this next hour (giving me time to clear my hoard out to properly monitor anything found for you in the coli) and to grab myself some lunch lol). Just let me know if the venue changes and i'll be waiting fo your response to my questions :)
@BrinBellway I have a couple of questions for you on the grinding if you don't mind. Are you looking to get everything from whatever area a person is grinding at I'm guessing? Would you need to see the team (be it linked here or by naming the dragons going in that you can look up yourself in a lair)?

I have several lvl 25 teams, all with eliminate available and would be able to grind for you at the start of this next hour (giving me time to clear my hoard out to properly monitor anything found for you in the coli) and to grab myself some lunch lol). Just let me know if the venue changes and i'll be waiting fo your response to my questions :)
@Tavvi [quote]Are you looking to get everything from whatever area a person is grinding at I'm guessing?[/quote] Yep! [quote]Would you need to see the team (be it linked here or by naming the dragons going in that you can look up yourself in a lair)?[/quote] I hadn't thought about that, but yes, that sounds good.
@Tavvi
Quote:
Are you looking to get everything from whatever area a person is grinding at I'm guessing?

Yep!

Quote:
Would you need to see the team (be it linked here or by naming the dragons going in that you can look up yourself in a lair)?

I hadn't thought about that, but yes, that sounds good.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway sorry for the delay, it took forever to get all my items into the vault. My current team is Loki, Melarkyl, and Tania (stone info in bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159/15870_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7395493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73955/7395493_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=640412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6405/640412_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BrinBellway sorry for the delay, it took forever to get all my items into the vault. My current team is Loki, Melarkyl, and Tania (stone info in bio)

15870_350.png

7395493_350.png

640412_350.png
@BrinBellway

I currently have a team of 2 lvl 25 running eliminate, Popstar and Castel on the third page of my lair. I am free as of now for a grinding session of 2 hours for you and would prefer treasure over gems if you would like me to get going for you.
@BrinBellway

I currently have a team of 2 lvl 25 running eliminate, Popstar and Castel on the third page of my lair. I am free as of now for a grinding session of 2 hours for you and would prefer treasure over gems if you would like me to get going for you.
@Tavvi

Looks good!

(I don't think I'm familiar with those stat builds, but with venues this low-level a few points here or there won't make any difference anyway.)
@Tavvi

Looks good!

(I don't think I'm familiar with those stat builds, but with venues this low-level a few points here or there won't make any difference anyway.)
eimdef.gif
i can literally just do maybe one hit then elim if not flat out elim once i get enough energy. YOu want Bamboo Falls right? i can start there now.
@BrinBellway
i can literally just do maybe one hit then elim if not flat out elim once i get enough energy. YOu want Bamboo Falls right? i can start there now.
@BrinBellway
@Tavvi [quote]YOu want Bamboo Falls right?[/quote] Yep! @BirdGrump Yes please!
@Tavvi
Quote:
YOu want Bamboo Falls right?

Yep!

@BirdGrump

Yes please!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Alrighty! I will start now and ping you again in two hours!
@BrinBellway

Alrighty! I will start now and ping you again in two hours!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186