Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OFF] ShadowFlamel's DOM Shop w/ Calc
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 122 123
@Wynthorne8

Just the cloak not the bundle correct? I'm not sure what the regular/DOM price is but I'll keep an eye out for it.
@Wynthorne8

Just the cloak not the bundle correct? I'm not sure what the regular/DOM price is but I'll keep an eye out for it.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Ive been tryng to figure out the price of the Solar Flame bundle as well :'3 If you happen to see one do let me know! i am keeping an eye on the marketplace but soon i will have to go offline
@ShadowFlamel
Ive been tryng to figure out the price of the Solar Flame bundle as well :'3 If you happen to see one do let me know! i am keeping an eye on the marketplace but soon i will have to go offline
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

You can use the calc tofigure out the price. Just select bundle, then solar flame regalia and 1 as the quantity. Can’t remember the price and it’s not in the MP for me to look there. And I’d calc it for you but I can’t access the sheet on mobile for some reason. Otherwise I can figure it out when I get back home in 10 minutes (ideally).
@luckless

You can use the calc tofigure out the price. Just select bundle, then solar flame regalia and 1 as the quantity. Can’t remember the price and it’s not in the MP for me to look there. And I’d calc it for you but I can’t access the sheet on mobile for some reason. Otherwise I can figure it out when I get back home in 10 minutes (ideally).
8d7o509.png
@luckless

83300 for the Solar Flame Regalia bundle
@luckless

83300 for the Solar Flame Regalia bundle
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

There's a Glowing Globe in the MP right now, should be 212,500 treasure. Can you grab it?

Actually can you get me Savannah? Also a note that that site you linked is censored by FR because it uses a code that interferes with the site.
@ShadowFlamel

There's a Glowing Globe in the MP right now, should be 212,500 treasure. Can you grab it?

Actually can you get me Savannah? Also a note that that site you linked is censored by FR because it uses a code that interferes with the site.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Ah, thank you for telling me about the link. And yes I can get you a Savanah when they restock.
@FloatingInSpace

Ah, thank you for telling me about the link. And yes I can get you a Savanah when they restock.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Hello! Are you willing to do an order of 48 scrolls?
@ShadowFlamel
Hello! Are you willing to do an order of 48 scrolls?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

I like challenges :3 I'll do my best to get it done.
@Tserin

I like challenges :3 I'll do my best to get it done.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Could I place an order for each of the Treasure Jester bundles? :3. (Deadpan, Witty, Clever)
@ShadowFlamel
Could I place an order for each of the Treasure Jester bundles? :3. (Deadpan, Witty, Clever)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay

Sure can! 193800 is the total
@FoolishRay

Sure can! 193800 is the total
8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 122 123