Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@celestja - Thank you so much ^^
@celestja - Thank you so much ^^
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@Celestja @addictioneu

Are you able to to level 2 of my dragons to level 25? They're lvl 13 and 11, they also come with an eliminate, rally, and ambush. Thanks! I'm looking for standard or express leveling. If you're not open for those, could I get a ping back?

I also come from Coli Fiends, I'm key [fishdoggu].
@Celestja @addictioneu

Are you able to to level 2 of my dragons to level 25? They're lvl 13 and 11, they also come with an eliminate, rally, and ambush. Thanks! I'm looking for standard or express leveling. If you're not open for those, could I get a ping back?

I also come from Coli Fiends, I'm key [fishdoggu].
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
Hello @fishdoggu! Yes, you absolutely can level 2 of your dragons to 25 with us.
You can level both of them with express levelling, but we can only complete one order at a time. If you send a CR, then it will be accepted when the other one is complete.

We have an open express slot for your first dragon, and we can pingback when we are ready for the second (as your first dragon would be occupying the current express spot, haha)

Of course, if you would prefer one express and one standard, then both spots are open.

Let me know which you decide and I will return with a price quote ;D (or you can calculate it yourself at the front of the page, haha)
Hello @fishdoggu! Yes, you absolutely can level 2 of your dragons to 25 with us.
You can level both of them with express levelling, but we can only complete one order at a time. If you send a CR, then it will be accepted when the other one is complete.

We have an open express slot for your first dragon, and we can pingback when we are ready for the second (as your first dragon would be occupying the current express spot, haha)

Of course, if you would prefer one express and one standard, then both spots are open.

Let me know which you decide and I will return with a price quote ;D (or you can calculate it yourself at the front of the page, haha)
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@Celestja

I would be fine with one express and another standard, thank you! Should I send them now and I'll pay in gems!
@Celestja

I would be fine with one express and another standard, thank you! Should I send them now and I'll pay in gems!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@fishdoggu I will add you to the spreadsheet then ;D You can send them now to @addictioneu. Gems are great and shiny. We love gems!
@fishdoggu I will add you to the spreadsheet then ;D You can send them now to @addictioneu. Gems are great and shiny. We love gems!
@celestja Hi! Can you put me on the waitlist for express? And could you level two dragons to level 25 for 450kt and 370 gems? That's only short like 30 gems which I can make up later
@celestja Hi! Can you put me on the waitlist for express? And could you level two dragons to level 25 for 450kt and 370 gems? That's only short like 30 gems which I can make up later
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@celestja @addictioneu

I'd like to level two of my dragons, They are 17 lvl stoned without eliminate I don't care how fast it's done, I can wait :D How much would this thing cost me ?
@celestja @addictioneu

I'd like to level two of my dragons, They are 17 lvl stoned without eliminate I don't care how fast it's done, I can wait :D How much would this thing cost me ?
A2NOvJT.png
@aliceshadow one of Your dragons (express) is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial. Your second order is now in progress [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7530708] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eUiMijc.png[/img] [/url]
@aliceshadow one of Your dragons (express) is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial. Your second order is now in progress

eUiMijc.png

aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
Hi @myself yes we can add you to the waitlist for express ;D
Would you like both dragons on the express list? We can only complete one at a time, but they would be completed in succession of each other (right after your first express dragon)

We can accept 450,000t and 370g with the additional 30g to be collected upon completion. We can make an exception for you as the remaining amount is so little. If you are okay with this, we will ping you when the express option is ready for your payment :)

Hello @Devria If you do not care how fast it is done, we can offer you the value added levelling option (with a 7 day turnaround time). At level 17, you will be charged 60% of the amount, so 120,000t for each dragon. Your total would then be 240,000t ;D
Hi @myself yes we can add you to the waitlist for express ;D
Would you like both dragons on the express list? We can only complete one at a time, but they would be completed in succession of each other (right after your first express dragon)

We can accept 450,000t and 370g with the additional 30g to be collected upon completion. We can make an exception for you as the remaining amount is so little. If you are okay with this, we will ping you when the express option is ready for your payment :)

Hello @Devria If you do not care how fast it is done, we can offer you the value added levelling option (with a 7 day turnaround time). At level 17, you will be charged 60% of the amount, so 120,000t for each dragon. Your total would then be 240,000t ;D
@celestja

Alright, who do I send dragons and money to ? :D
@celestja

Alright, who do I send dragons and money to ? :D
A2NOvJT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45