Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fight, Flight, Coli! A Coliseum Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@MadameDuMal

You got it~
@MadameDuMal

You got it~
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Thanks!
Thanks!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@MadameDuMal

I'll be grabbing your grinding order, and will get started now!
@MadameDuMal

I'll be grabbing your grinding order, and will get started now!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@saowen99
Awesome!
@saowen99
Awesome!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@saowen99 @FallingStar275 @oilux

I'd like to order another hour in the Volcanic Vents please!
@saowen99 @FallingStar275 @oilux

I'd like to order another hour in the Volcanic Vents please!
vonVRKR.png
@FallingStar275
@oilux
@saowen99

I have a level 13 that needs to get up to 25. Ambush and Eliminate are already in place. I also have another Ambush and the Berserker stones to send with. How much would that cost and when may I send the dragon and to whom?
@FallingStar275
@oilux
@saowen99

I have a level 13 that needs to get up to 25. Ambush and Eliminate are already in place. I also have another Ambush and the Berserker stones to send with. How much would that cost and when may I send the dragon and to whom?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@sssasha
Your order has been recorded and we will get to it ASAP!

@seige
The total cost to level your dragon to 25 would be 245kt, since it’s already at level 13 it doesn’t quailify for reduced priced leveling, and we don’t offer discounts on normal leveling for stones attached. As soon as our team talks about who would like to level your dragon, we will let you and ylhcansendghe dragontothem!
@sssasha
Your order has been recorded and we will get to it ASAP!

@seige
The total cost to level your dragon to 25 would be 245kt, since it’s already at level 13 it doesn’t quailify for reduced priced leveling, and we don’t offer discounts on normal leveling for stones attached. As soon as our team talks about who would like to level your dragon, we will let you and ylhcansendghe dragontothem!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
^
^
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux @saowen99
I am sorry I am getting confused. Who do I send payment to, and when will I know my order has been completed?
@Oilux @saowen99
I am sorry I am getting confused. Who do I send payment to, and when will I know my order has been completed?
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@quotetheraven

It’s okay! Let me explain. Since you pinged me for your order, I’ll complete it, which I’ve done 40 minutes of your hour so far. You’ll know as soon as it’s complete as I will send you a Cr with all your drops and then you will add the payment to that! I’m sorry it’s taking me a little while to complete, but we have a strict 48 hour rule, all grinding orders will be done within 48 hours after they are ordered.
@quotetheraven

It’s okay! Let me explain. Since you pinged me for your order, I’ll complete it, which I’ve done 40 minutes of your hour so far. You’ll know as soon as it’s complete as I will send you a Cr with all your drops and then you will add the payment to that! I’m sorry it’s taking me a little while to complete, but we have a strict 48 hour rule, all grinding orders will be done within 48 hours after they are ordered.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39