Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 708 709 710 711 712 ... 826 827
@DraconianLucian I'll be handling your 2 hours in Forgotten Cave friend! @line99 its listed below for you. Just add the 2 hours as a total (You should also get a reminder when we send crossroads for total payment :)) [img]https://i.imgur.com/qEPrJpl.png[/img]
@DraconianLucian I'll be handling your 2 hours in Forgotten Cave friend!

@line99 its listed below for you. Just add the 2 hours as a total (You should also get a reminder when we send crossroads for total payment :))

qEPrJpl.png
@BirdsDontTalk I'm sorry, I can't see the picture(The image website is blocked in my country). But I'll know when I pay,because you will remind me.Thank you!
@BirdsDontTalk I'm sorry, I can't see the picture(The image website is blocked in my country). But I'll know when I pay,because you will remind me.Thank you!
[quote][b][u]Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @Zarathusa @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @TheWannabeaner @ShadowFlamel @quartzbone @BirdsDontTalk @MickTheMouse [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] Normal [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Forgotten Cave [/quote]
Quote:
Grinding Order:

@Zarathusa @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @TheWannabeaner @ShadowFlamel @quartzbone @BirdsDontTalk @MickTheMouse

I would like to Order: 2 hours
Of: Normal Grinding
In Venue: Forgotten Cave
FR +3 | They/Them
@DraconianLucian your order is complete and in the CRs for you!
@DraconianLucian your order is complete and in the CRs for you!
If/when you open for plauge fest: [quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @Zarathusa @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @TheWannabeaner @ShadowFlamel @quartzbone @BirdsDontTalk @MickTheMouse [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] woodland path or scorched forest [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full [/quote]
If/when you open for plauge fest:
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@Zarathusa @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @blackcat886 @Sharanay @TheWannabeaner @ShadowFlamel @quartzbone @BirdsDontTalk @MickTheMouse

I would like to Order: 2 hours
Of: FESTIVAL Grinding
In Venue: woodland path or scorched forest
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@DraconianLucian I'll be doing your 2 hours full fest in scorched forest friend!
@DraconianLucian I'll be doing your 2 hours full fest in scorched forest friend!
@DraconianLucian order done and in the CRs for you!
@DraconianLucian order done and in the CRs for you!
@Starstream

Will be doing both of your fest hours in Scorched Forest ^^
@Starstream

Will be doing both of your fest hours in Scorched Forest ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@Zarathusa

I was wondering if I can have my order removed and make a new one as I would rather do 1 hour in Forbidden Portal and 1 hour in Forgotten Cave?
@Zarathusa

I was wondering if I can have my order removed and make a new one as I would rather do 1 hour in Forbidden Portal and 1 hour in Forgotten Cave?
FR +3 | They/Them
@Kedreeva

Will be doing your fest hours in Scorched Forest ^^
@Kedreeva

Will be doing your fest hours in Scorched Forest ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 708 709 710 711 712 ... 826 827