Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 826 827
@Wendy192837 Not a problem i shall have your order put on our sheet now and one of our member will pick it up soon :)
@Wendy192837 Not a problem i shall have your order put on our sheet now and one of our member will pick it up soon :)
nm3rOUz.png
@Wendy192837 I can take your order!
@Wendy192837 I can take your order!
@Plaguemaw
@Qapla
@Hidd3nStare

Hi there. I am pinging you that due to the Temporary Closure of "ColiServices", Myself and a number of members from the original Team will be continuing the Coliseum work we previously offered.
I have been given full permission to do so by Kedreeva while she takes an indeterminate hiatus

I was just wondering that since you had Standing Grinding Orders with Coliservices if you would like us to Transfer and Continue the same Order from here?
I should note that we Do have a new spreadsheet for tracking orders (which is being set up at the moment)

We are closed from 4th till 10th of February in order to test the new Coli Beta, but will swiftly re-open on the 11th.
@Plaguemaw
@Qapla
@Hidd3nStare

Hi there. I am pinging you that due to the Temporary Closure of "ColiServices", Myself and a number of members from the original Team will be continuing the Coliseum work we previously offered.
I have been given full permission to do so by Kedreeva while she takes an indeterminate hiatus

I was just wondering that since you had Standing Grinding Orders with Coliservices if you would like us to Transfer and Continue the same Order from here?
I should note that we Do have a new spreadsheet for tracking orders (which is being set up at the moment)

We are closed from 4th till 10th of February in order to test the new Coli Beta, but will swiftly re-open on the 11th.
nm3rOUz.png
I would like to continue pleae
I would like to continue pleae
unknown.png
@CheshireCatUk1

Yes, please transfer my standing order there. :3
@CheshireCatUk1

Yes, please transfer my standing order there. :3
@CheshireCatUk1 yes please, I will always take grinding orders and up to 5 hours is fine.
@CheshireCatUk1 yes please, I will always take grinding orders and up to 5 hours is fine.
yfM68XN.gif

We are now RE-OPEN to accept orders.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @literatim @nerdygamer @Snivy88 @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

Hey folks! first order of the Re-opening XD!
I have 8 fodder i'd like to Level 10 Please!

We are now RE-OPEN to accept orders.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @literatim @nerdygamer @Snivy88 @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

Hey folks! first order of the Re-opening XD!
I have 8 fodder i'd like to Level 10 Please!
nm3rOUz.png

I have 3 fodder that I would like to be leveled to level 10.

I have 3 fodder that I would like to be leveled to level 10.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @literatim @nerdygamer @Snivy88 @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

I have another fodder that I would like to be leveled to level 10.
@nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @joan @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @blackcat886 @literatim @nerdygamer @Snivy88 @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti

I have another fodder that I would like to be leveled to level 10.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@CheshireCatUk1
I'll take 4 of your fodder to level~
@CheshireCatUk1
I'll take 4 of your fodder to level~

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 826 827