Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Windswept Bazaar
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Hi @wnznpeh I was looking for 20,000 total points of food, or about 5,000 of each type - I could probably stretch that to 10k of each type but I'm sure other folks would like to buy food too :)

Should I start sending CR's for 100k at a time? The last time I bought a huge pile of food it took multiple CR's to finish, and this way we just need to do math on one exchange at a time.
Hi @wnznpeh I was looking for 20,000 total points of food, or about 5,000 of each type - I could probably stretch that to 10k of each type but I'm sure other folks would like to buy food too :)

Should I start sending CR's for 100k at a time? The last time I bought a huge pile of food it took multiple CR's to finish, and this way we just need to do math on one exchange at a time.
@wnznpeh

Do you have any food left for sale? I would love to buy 4000 points of each type if so!
@wnznpeh

Do you have any food left for sale? I would love to buy 4000 points of each type if so!
@wnznpeh thanks for the large pile of food - it will keep my clan fed for the next 3 months :) Perhaps I should have purchased more insects!

My (lone) Tundra is good for the next 3 years!

@wnznpeh thanks for the large pile of food - it will keep my clan fed for the next 3 months :) Perhaps I should have purchased more insects!

My (lone) Tundra is good for the next 3 years!

@wnznpeh

If you have any food left, I'd love to buy 1k points of meat, seafood, and insects, and your stack of mammertee plushes c:
@wnznpeh

If you have any food left, I'd love to buy 1k points of meat, seafood, and insects, and your stack of mammertee plushes c:
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@wnznpeh
What payment do you need if I wanted a Skink brewed?
@wnznpeh
What payment do you need if I wanted a Skink brewed?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Kestrad
I'll send CR after maintenance! :>

@Doughnut
- mammertee plushes: 5500t
I'll send CR after maintenance!

@L1BR4
95kt! Do you want to use BBB?
@Kestrad
I'll send CR after maintenance! :>

@Doughnut
- mammertee plushes: 5500t
I'll send CR after maintenance!

@L1BR4
95kt! Do you want to use BBB?
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
@wnznpeh
Yes please! I’ll send over 95kt
@wnznpeh
Yes please! I’ll send over 95kt
[img]https://i.imgur.com/AeDGy5k.png[/img] @L1BR4 Done! I'll send when the work is finished :)
AeDGy5k.png

@L1BR4
Done! I'll send when the work is finished :)
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
@wnznpeh
Alright, thank you!
@wnznpeh
Alright, thank you!
@wnznpeh I'd love to buy the Golem Workshop Vista, if you're still selling it! ^^
@wnznpeh I'd love to buy the Golem Workshop Vista, if you're still selling it! ^^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32