Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Bulk Baldwin stuffs [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Hello folks, I'm trying to get my hands on a bunch of Baldwin materials. I'm buying I'm mostly looking to make bulk deals, and willing to pay 1kt/1g or less per unit. But I'll accept smaller batches too :) Update 18 October 2018: Due to an overload of Green Goo, Yellow Sludge, and Orange Goo, Ooze and Sludge, I won't be buying anymore of those. Other variants and colours are still more than welcome. Thank you! [center][item=green ooze][item=green sludge] [item=yellow goo][item=yellow ooze] [item=red goo][item=red ooze][item=red sludge] [item=purple goo][item= purple ooze][item= purple sludge] [item=blue goo][item= blue ooze][item= blue sludge] [item=copper muck][item=silver muck][item=gold muck] [item=grey slime][item=white slime][item=black slime] [/center]
Hello folks,

I'm trying to get my hands on a bunch of Baldwin materials. I'm buying I'm mostly looking to make bulk deals, and willing to pay 1kt/1g or less per unit. But I'll accept smaller batches too :)

Update 18 October 2018:
Due to an overload of Green Goo, Yellow Sludge, and Orange Goo, Ooze and Sludge, I won't be buying anymore of those. Other variants and colours are still more than welcome.

Thank you!

Green Ooze Green Sludge
Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze
Red Goo Red Ooze Red Sludge
Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge
Blue Goo Blue Ooze Blue Sludge
Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck
Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime
@gaia
I have some of each I'd be willing to sell, but, I was wondering if you'd be willing to haggle a little price-wise given that the LAH value of some is 2-3 gems per unit.
@gaia
I have some of each I'd be willing to sell, but, I was wondering if you'd be willing to haggle a little price-wise given that the LAH value of some is 2-3 gems per unit.
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
@xlauren I'm afraid I'm not wiling to go higher than 1kt/1g right now, because I'm looking to buy quite a bit..! Sorry
@xlauren I'm afraid I'm not wiling to go higher than 1kt/1g right now, because I'm looking to buy quite a bit..! Sorry
@gaia
No problem, I understand! Best of luck :)
@gaia
No problem, I understand! Best of luck :)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
@Gaia I can sell you 30 Red Ooze for 1000t each.
@Gaia I can sell you 30 Red Ooze for 1000t each.
Na5WGHa.png
CR sent. Thanks! :)
CR sent. Thanks! :)
@Gaia I have a full stack of Yellow Sludge I can sell you. Treasure preferred.
@Gaia I have a full stack of Yellow Sludge I can sell you. Treasure preferred.
Sending CR, thanks! :)
Sending CR, thanks! :)
@Gaia

I can sell you 10 yellow sludge and 25 yellow ooze for 35 g.
@Gaia

I can sell you 10 yellow sludge and 25 yellow ooze for 35 g.
9672033_orig.png
Alright, thanks! Sending the CR
Alright, thanks! Sending the CR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17