Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 792 793
@Sequoias

Mana made his way through the mire, mostly by hiding behind bigger, shinier dragons ... and it worked! They got squished, and somehow he managed (several times!) to be the last one standing each time
@Sequoias

Mana made his way through the mire, mostly by hiding behind bigger, shinier dragons ... and it worked! They got squished, and somehow he managed (several times!) to be the last one standing each time
TtDzTWB.png
@TheLovelyDovely

Keacherr may have heard the Windsinger laughing at him as he got stepped on by a toad or two, but it was all in good fun! Fun for Windsinger, fun for the toads ... but no harm no foul, right? Everyone still has all their toes -- last I checked.
@TheLovelyDovely

Keacherr may have heard the Windsinger laughing at him as he got stepped on by a toad or two, but it was all in good fun! Fun for Windsinger, fun for the toads ... but no harm no foul, right? Everyone still has all their toes -- last I checked.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
thank you so much for training my baby! May I be re added to your wait list for 2 golden packages? I have more antsy to enter battle
@TheWhiteHart
thank you so much for training my baby! May I be re added to your wait list for 2 golden packages? I have more antsy to enter battle
@Sequoias

Certainly! I'll throw you on the list right now. :)
@Sequoias

Certainly! I'll throw you on the list right now. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@ChristianCutie

With all this holiday feeling going around, I need two tall dragons to help hang the lights! My skydancers would do it, but they're too easily distracted by anything shiny to be useful at all.
@ChristianCutie

With all this holiday feeling going around, I need two tall dragons to help hang the lights! My skydancers would do it, but they're too easily distracted by anything shiny to be useful at all.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Henry and Rosalinde would be more than happy to assist (the former can be a little clumsy, but I assure you he means well)! Completely understand about the Skydancers, they can be real magpies. :)

Also, add me back to the bottom of the list for another 2 slots, please!

@TheWhiteHart Henry and Rosalinde would be more than happy to assist (the former can be a little clumsy, but I assure you he means well)! Completely understand about the Skydancers, they can be real magpies. :)

Also, add me back to the bottom of the list for another 2 slots, please!

A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie

Certainly!
@ChristianCutie

Certainly!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Wonderful, thank you!
@TheWhiteHart Wonderful, thank you!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@TheWhiteHart

I'd love 3 gold packages please!
@TheWhiteHart

I'd love 3 gold packages please!
@LeRawrs

Surely and certainly!
@LeRawrs

Surely and certainly!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 792 793