Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 792 793
@Mintiani

Haha. Hi again! o/ Can't wait to see some of my babies all grown up.

@Samurotti12345

The waitlist has room. :) What package do you want? Bronze, silver, gold?

Since I haven't heard from @Artorius, I have nothing to level at the moment. If they don't respond to me tonight they'll be pushed down to the waitlist and I'll be ready to tackle your guy or gal.
@Mintiani

Haha. Hi again! o/ Can't wait to see some of my babies all grown up.

@Samurotti12345

The waitlist has room. :) What package do you want? Bronze, silver, gold?

Since I haven't heard from @Artorius, I have nothing to level at the moment. If they don't respond to me tonight they'll be pushed down to the waitlist and I'll be ready to tackle your guy or gal.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Sorry to bother you for an interest check, but I didn't see the info I'm looking for. (>///<)

I have a dragon at lvl21, fully stoned, but I'm having trouble getting him to lvl 25. How much would you charge to push him up the last 4 levels?
@TheWhiteHart

Sorry to bother you for an interest check, but I didn't see the info I'm looking for. (>///<)

I have a dragon at lvl21, fully stoned, but I'm having trouble getting him to lvl 25. How much would you charge to push him up the last 4 levels?
@Primordial

For those last four levels ... how about 99 gems or 90kT? I know it might sound steep, but I should be able to get him done and back to you sometime tonight.
@Primordial

For those last four levels ... how about 99 gems or 90kT? I know it might sound steep, but I should be able to get him done and back to you sometime tonight.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

How much would you charge to take a dragon from level 15 to 25?
@TheWhiteHart

How much would you charge to take a dragon from level 15 to 25?
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige

The gold package is 290 gems. If the dragon comes with stones (eliminate, berserker and ambush) you can take off 50kT from the price.
@seige

The gold package is 290 gems. If the dragon comes with stones (eliminate, berserker and ambush) you can take off 50kT from the price.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart It does seem kinda steep, but with how labour-intensive leveling can be, I think it's a fair price <3
@TheWhiteHart It does seem kinda steep, but with how labour-intensive leveling can be, I think it's a fair price <3
@Primordial

I also try to have a fast turn-around to make up for it. (That, and all my projects need so much money, haha.)
@Primordial

I also try to have a fast turn-around to make up for it. (That, and all my projects need so much money, haha.)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Totally understandable! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18349543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183496/18349543_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my boy. Just let me know when you're ready for the CR!
@TheWhiteHart Totally understandable!

18349543_350.png

This is my boy. Just let me know when you're ready for the CR!
@Primordial

Send away! I have nothing to do at the moment -- well, nothing I want to do, so this is a wonderful excuse! :)
@Primordial

Send away! I have nothing to do at the moment -- well, nothing I want to do, so this is a wonderful excuse! :)
TtDzTWB.png
Do you want me to keep allocating points? If so, to what? (Off to Golem we go!)
Do you want me to keep allocating points? If so, to what? (Off to Golem we go!)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 792 793