Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793
@TheWhiteHart
Sorry, I meant to reply last night! I forgot I put my boy on a nest recently and he'll be done in four days, so waiting list is perfectly fine with me ^^
@TheWhiteHart
Sorry, I meant to reply last night! I forgot I put my boy on a nest recently and he'll be done in four days, so waiting list is perfectly fine with me ^^
@Rohana

Okie-doke. :)
@Rohana

Okie-doke. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@Thewhitehart
How much would it cost for a level 14 dragon to be brought to 20?
@Thewhitehart
How much would it cost for a level 14 dragon to be brought to 20?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png tumblr_inline_o8msvh9YLS1rtlvv1_250.jpg
@tiredpupper

The silver package is 190 gems or 170 kT to level a dragon to 20. :) If the dragon has stones (or if you send the eliminate/ambush/berserker with the dragon), you can take 50kT off the total price. :)
@tiredpupper

The silver package is 190 gems or 170 kT to level a dragon to 20. :) If the dragon has stones (or if you send the eliminate/ambush/berserker with the dragon), you can take 50kT off the total price. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@tiredpupper

I might be able to get your dragon started tonight, since the other player hasn't responded to me about their dragon. It would be a one-day deal, getting your dragon to 20. (It's 20-25 that's the tedious part!)
@tiredpupper

I might be able to get your dragon started tonight, since the other player hasn't responded to me about their dragon. It would be a one-day deal, getting your dragon to 20. (It's 20-25 that's the tedious part!)
TtDzTWB.png
@Thewhitehart
I may not be able to afford that price, its a bit too much for me because I'm also trying to gene a dragon ;;
@Thewhitehart
I may not be able to afford that price, its a bit too much for me because I'm also trying to gene a dragon ;;
@tiredpupper

I know all about that. :/ It's why I'm always in coli, leveling fodder. My skydancers are eating me out of house and home!
@tiredpupper

I know all about that. :/ It's why I'm always in coli, leveling fodder. My skydancers are eating me out of house and home!
TtDzTWB.png
@thewhitehart
I'm still recovering from my obsession of naomi descendants and needing more lair space because of said naomi descendants
@thewhitehart
I'm still recovering from my obsession of naomi descendants and needing more lair space because of said naomi descendants
@thewhitehart

ACK I knew I recognized your username from somewhere! Yours was one of the first hatcheries I fell in love with <3

I'll be back after my no spend challenge for sure!! I'll also need time to remember which dragons i bought from you and your affiliates... (too many) (also I've wanted to be an affiliate for a long time, feel free to check out my hatchery ^^)

And also, if it's food you need, I charge only 8kt per 3 point food stack ^^

@mintiani
@thewhitehart

ACK I knew I recognized your username from somewhere! Yours was one of the first hatcheries I fell in love with <3

I'll be back after my no spend challenge for sure!! I'll also need time to remember which dragons i bought from you and your affiliates... (too many) (also I've wanted to be an affiliate for a long time, feel free to check out my hatchery ^^)

And also, if it's food you need, I charge only 8kt per 3 point food stack ^^

@mintiani
@TheWhiteHart

Can I be added to the waitlist or pinglist please? (Not sure which comes first) Thank you! ^^
@TheWhiteHart

Can I be added to the waitlist or pinglist please? (Not sure which comes first) Thank you! ^^
466w8yC.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793