Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793
@luckless

Mythal is finally 25 and on her way home!
@luckless

Mythal is finally 25 and on her way home!
TtDzTWB.png
I need my girl leveled to 25, she is currently 17. Just let me know the cost(in gems) [img]http://i.imgur.com/BHDlLv6.png[/img]
I need my girl leveled to 25, she is currently 17. Just let me know the cost(in gems)
BHDlLv6.png
@Artorius

It'll be 150 gems. :) At the moment I'm leveling another dragon -- scheduled to be finished Saturday night/Sunday morning, so I would be able to get your Phaedra to you by Tuesday if that's alright?
@Artorius

It'll be 150 gems. :) At the moment I'm leveling another dragon -- scheduled to be finished Saturday night/Sunday morning, so I would be able to get your Phaedra to you by Tuesday if that's alright?
TtDzTWB.png
sure thing! just let me know when you're ready :)
sure thing! just let me know when you're ready :)
@Artorious

You could send them tomorrow night or anytime Sunday. (At the moment my lair's full, but I should soon be able to kick out a hatchling or two.)
@Artorious

You could send them tomorrow night or anytime Sunday. (At the moment my lair's full, but I should soon be able to kick out a hatchling or two.)
TtDzTWB.png
@Artorius

I have room now if you want to send your vic-- er, trainee over. :)
@Artorius

I have room now if you want to send your vic-- er, trainee over. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@Riasann1

Brahms is done and on his way home! :)

@Artorius

Just send Phaedra over when you're ready and I'll get to work on her.
@Riasann1

Brahms is done and on his way home! :)

@Artorius

Just send Phaedra over when you're ready and I'll get to work on her.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Could I grab the next slot? I have a boy I'd love to get to lvl 25 ^^
@TheWhiteHart
Could I grab the next slot? I have a boy I'd love to get to lvl 25 ^^
@Rohana

Certainly! :) I should get Phaedra done Sunday night-ish (depending on when I get her) which means I can get started on your dragon on Monday, get them done Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning.

You can send your dragon over whenever.
@Rohana

Certainly! :) I should get Phaedra done Sunday night-ish (depending on when I get her) which means I can get started on your dragon on Monday, get them done Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning.

You can send your dragon over whenever.
TtDzTWB.png
@Artorius

Please send your dragon over sometime today. If I get her early enough I can get her done by Sunday night/Monday morning, otherwise it might be Tuesday before I get her leveled.

If I haven't heard from you by Sunday, your spot will go to @Rohana, and I'll move your dragon onto the waiting list.
@Artorius

Please send your dragon over sometime today. If I get her early enough I can get her done by Sunday night/Monday morning, otherwise it might be Tuesday before I get her leveled.

If I haven't heard from you by Sunday, your spot will go to @Rohana, and I'll move your dragon onto the waiting list.
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793