Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 790 791
@TheWhiteHart: It was errand day today, but I think I have a dragon somewhere to send! :D Also, while I figure out where they all scrambled off to, please add me back into that queue line again!
@TheWhiteHart: It was errand day today, but I think I have a dragon somewhere to send! :D Also, while I figure out where they all scrambled off to, please add me back into that queue line again!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@TheWhiteHart - They whined about taking off their costumes but I think they’re ready to lend a claw with some yardwork now ;^)
@TheWhiteHart - They whined about taking off their costumes but I think they’re ready to lend a claw with some yardwork now ;^)
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@TheWhiteHart Hello there ^^ I have this dragon here who'd love to be a level 25: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54002719] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540028/54002719_350.png[/img] [/url] He's already level 10. How much would it be to have him leveled?
@TheWhiteHart Hello there ^^
I have this dragon here who'd love to be a level 25:

54002719_350.png

He's already level 10. How much would it be to have him leveled?
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana

For 1-25 it's 290kT or 290 gems.

However, if you can get your dragon up to 15 it's only 240kT or 240 gems.

Either way, it will be two days to level your dragon. Let me know if you'd like to be added to the waitlist. :)
@BraveEguana

For 1-25 it's 290kT or 290 gems.

However, if you can get your dragon up to 15 it's only 240kT or 240 gems.

Either way, it will be two days to level your dragon. Let me know if you'd like to be added to the waitlist. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

Imriel the Indolent has become Imriel the "Oh no, I let the golems eat my trainers!" It's a bit of a mouthful so my skydancers have been calling her Imriel the Inconsolable ...

Needless to say, she was not allowed to sit in front of the good mirror during prime time preening.
@mercurialwings

Imriel the Indolent has become Imriel the "Oh no, I let the golems eat my trainers!" It's a bit of a mouthful so my skydancers have been calling her Imriel the Inconsolable ...

Needless to say, she was not allowed to sit in front of the good mirror during prime time preening.
TtDzTWB.png
@Totsugeki

It's time, time for you to toss a dragon my way -- and hope I catch it -- in the hopes we can bully, badger and bother them into getting those last, lovely levels!
@Totsugeki

It's time, time for you to toss a dragon my way -- and hope I catch it -- in the hopes we can bully, badger and bother them into getting those last, lovely levels!
TtDzTWB.png
@dandyfrau

Your darling duo are due home at a decent hour -- ready and eager for all the trick or treating they're sure to sneak in when you're not looking.
@dandyfrau

Your darling duo are due home at a decent hour -- ready and eager for all the trick or treating they're sure to sneak in when you're not looking.
TtDzTWB.png
@serron, @mercurialwings

Splendid Serron, Might Mercurial ... the two of you are tasked to toss me a pair of dragns, and -- if you could -- aim for the pool? I think Yuki did something to our dragon catching device beause it's yawing to the left.
@serron, @mercurialwings

Splendid Serron, Might Mercurial ... the two of you are tasked to toss me a pair of dragns, and -- if you could -- aim for the pool? I think Yuki did something to our dragon catching device beause it's yawing to the left.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: Um...well. .__. I'll make a note to let her complain away next time... >.>;;;

Thank you for leveling my spoiled imperial and I'll be sure see about getting that cannon aimed juuuuust right in a moment here. I might need some books or rocks or cinderblocks to help level it though... :P

Oh, and boop me back into that queue!
@TheWhiteHart: Um...well. .__. I'll make a note to let her complain away next time... >.>;;;

Thank you for leveling my spoiled imperial and I'll be sure see about getting that cannon aimed juuuuust right in a moment here. I might need some books or rocks or cinderblocks to help level it though... :P

Oh, and boop me back into that queue!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@TheWhiteHart sending a wacky wildclaw your way! Would you mind adding me to the queue once more?
@TheWhiteHart sending a wacky wildclaw your way! Would you mind adding me to the queue once more?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 790 791