Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793
@TheWhiteHart my dragons a LVL 9, so how much will it cost to get him into a lvl 15-25?
@TheWhiteHart my dragons a LVL 9, so how much will it cost to get him into a lvl 15-25?
QF79mSv.png
@SoleilClan

From level 9 to 15 = 55kT. From 9 to 20 = 125kT. From 9 to 25 = 280kT.

I'd be able to start your dragon tomorrow night and get him back to you on Saturday or Sunday, depending on what level you want me to go to.
@SoleilClan

I'd be able to start your dragon tomorrow night and get him back to you on Saturday or Sunday, depending on what level you want me to go to.
TtDzTWB.png
[quote name="TheWhiteHart" date=2017-08-31 14:07:16] @SoleilClan From level 9 to 15 = 55kT. From 9 to 20 = 125kT. From 9 to 25 = 280kT. I'd be able to start your dragon tomorrow night and get him back to you on Saturday or Sunday, depending on what level you want me to go to. [/quote] ahh sorry can't do that! I need to save money for one of my raffles sadly.
TheWhiteHart wrote on 2017-08-31:
@SoleilClan

ahh sorry can't do that! I need to save money for one of my raffles sadly.
QF79mSv.png
@Infinityy

Just let me know if you have any other questions or want me to work on one of your dragons. :) I altered my chart a bit; hopefully it makes a little more sense, now.
@Infinityy

Just let me know if you have any other questions or want me to work on one of your dragons. :) I altered my chart a bit; hopefully it makes a little more sense, now.
TtDzTWB.png
@SoleilClan

No worries. :) Good luck with your raffle!
@SoleilClan

TtDzTWB.png
[quote name="TheWhiteHart" date=2017-08-31 14:08:51] @SoleilClan No worries. :) Good luck with your raffle! [/quote] :) Thank ya! You too, good luck with the leveling!
TheWhiteHart wrote on 2017-08-31:
@SoleilClan

:) Thank ya! You too, good luck with the leveling!
QF79mSv.png
@TheWhiteHart

I have a derg that is fully stoned at level 17 and I need him at 25, but find myself getting distracted when I get on a streak. How much would it be to level him the rest of the way for me.
@TheWhiteHart

I have a derg that is fully stoned at level 17 and I need him at 25, but find myself getting distracted when I get on a streak. How much would it be to level him the rest of the way for me.
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Riasann1

Since they're fully stoned, how's 150 gems sound?

That's the gold package (290) minus the 99 gems of the bronze package, minus 50kT because I can romp on to Kelp and Golem with him.
@Riasann1

Since they're fully stoned, how's 150 gems sound?

That's the gold package (290) minus the 99 gems of the bronze package, minus 50kT because I can romp on to Kelp and Golem with him.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart I can definitely do that! He's also already partially stated.
@TheWhiteHart I can definitely do that! He's also already partially stated.
tumblr_p2f7i4YEOB1wehfsgo1_400.png
@Riasann1

If you want me to keep statting him I can, otherwise I'll leave the points alone. I'll be able to start your dragon tomorrow and should have them finished by Sunday. Just send them over when you're ready. :)
@Riasann1

If you want me to keep statting him I can, otherwise I'll leave the points alone. I'll be able to start your dragon tomorrow and should have them finished by Sunday. Just send them over when you're ready. :)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793