Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Technicolor Spiral M accent FOUND!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Yep back at it again looking for an accent!

It's retired, unfortunately! But I still have hope!

Anyways, I can offer, at the moment straight out of my vault 1320 gems. But I can easily get more, and I have friends who would be willing to loan me some money as well! So please, name a price!

I can also do pixel dragon art, fest currency (mixed kinds), pay in Chicken Smoothie pets, a gen1 FR anniversary dragon... I'm flexible! :)
Yep back at it again looking for an accent!

It's retired, unfortunately! But I still have hope!

Anyways, I can offer, at the moment straight out of my vault 1320 gems. But I can easily get more, and I have friends who would be willing to loan me some money as well! So please, name a price!

I can also do pixel dragon art, fest currency (mixed kinds), pay in Chicken Smoothie pets, a gen1 FR anniversary dragon... I'm flexible! :)
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@ImpossibleJedi4
I love this accent! Have a boop
@ImpossibleJedi4
I love this accent! Have a boop
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary
Thank you! :) I have altogether too many fandragons but I decided to make yet another. XD
@Revolutionary
Thank you! :) I have altogether too many fandragons but I decided to make yet another. XD
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Ooo who's it for?
@ImpossibleJedi4

Ooo who's it for?
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary DOn't have the dragon yet but I was shown this amazing webcomic and I need to make a fandragon of one of the main characters! The comic is called Property of Hate. Here's the outfit I have planned! (lots of good stuff clips over the accent, I'm sad. XD) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=16393&apparel=6028,13847,477,473,22168,22841,15747,10753,17137&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Revolutionary
DOn't have the dragon yet but I was shown this amazing webcomic and I need to make a fandragon of one of the main characters! The comic is called Property of Hate.
Here's the outfit I have planned! (lots of good stuff clips over the accent, I'm sad. XD)
dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=16393&apparel=6028,13847,477,473,22168,22841,15747,10753,17137&xt=dressing.png
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Ahhh it's amazing xD
Have you inboxed the maker?
@ImpossibleJedi4
Ahhh it's amazing xD
Have you inboxed the maker?
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary
I pinged them, but it's a retired accent unfortunately! D:

I did look up the ID number on the forum and found 4 people who were selling it... Struck out with two, one is recently inactive, and waiting to hear back from the 4th!

But thank you!
@Revolutionary
I pinged them, but it's a retired accent unfortunately! D:

I did look up the ID number on the forum and found 4 people who were selling it... Struck out with two, one is recently inactive, and waiting to hear back from the 4th!

But thank you!
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
If you need any more currency let me know and I'll help you out :)
@ImpossibleJedi4
If you need any more currency let me know and I'll help you out :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary
Oh gosh really? When I find someone willing to sell, I might need a small loan, I'll keep this in mind! :) (I will pay you back if I do need the help, thank you so much!)
@Revolutionary
Oh gosh really? When I find someone willing to sell, I might need a small loan, I'll keep this in mind! :) (I will pay you back if I do need the help, thank you so much!)
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Yeah of course! I usually buy genes for people's progens but no one has been asking lately :)
@ImpossibleJedi4
Yeah of course! I usually buy genes for people's progens but no one has been asking lately :)
8WgC0V2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23