Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 289 290
Sounds good to me (i kinda missed your post there last night. Had an auction go off on an autobuy for the first time and there was a ton of pings and notices) @epicpython if you can send the CR first that would be great. Ill attach everything as i can today.
Sounds good to me (i kinda missed your post there last night. Had an auction go off on an autobuy for the first time and there was a ton of pings and notices) @epicpython if you can send the CR first that would be great. Ill attach everything as i can today.
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Bump
Bump
@Gwynivere This is not the raffle thread. This is a separate thread, and you cannot earn tickets for bumping this one. (I'm assuming you mixed this up with the raffle thread, I'm not sure why else you would bump this)

@AnimeLover9631 CR sent
@Gwynivere This is not the raffle thread. This is a separate thread, and you cannot earn tickets for bumping this one. (I'm assuming you mixed this up with the raffle thread, I'm not sure why else you would bump this)

@AnimeLover9631 CR sent
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython Cauldron is now lvl 16 c:
@epicpython Cauldron is now lvl 16 c:
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@epicpython
I'm open for long-time commissions :)
@epicpython
I'm open for long-time commissions :)
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@MightyVildaTilda Updated spreadsheet, you are now recorded as lvl 16!

@Snowall Added you to first post, saying you would do long-time comissions
@MightyVildaTilda Updated spreadsheet, you are now recorded as lvl 16!

@Snowall Added you to first post, saying you would do long-time comissions
tDeKDnH.png
If theres anything anyone needs brewd let me know. I cant really do bulk orders because of being on vacation (more than 5 items at a time) but i can brew anything up to lvl13 and i only ask whats needed for the item to be brewd or the treasure/gems equivalent to whats all needed and just 5000t or 5g extra (for anyone out of guild) no matter what it is (in guild no extra cost)

Edit: any length brew will work as long as my level allows me to brew it (the longer the better for me tho cuz i cant be on here all day putting new things in every half hr or so)
@epicpython
If theres anything anyone needs brewd let me know. I cant really do bulk orders because of being on vacation (more than 5 items at a time) but i can brew anything up to lvl13 and i only ask whats needed for the item to be brewd or the treasure/gems equivalent to whats all needed and just 5000t or 5g extra (for anyone out of guild) no matter what it is (in guild no extra cost)

Edit: any length brew will work as long as my level allows me to brew it (the longer the better for me tho cuz i cant be on here all day putting new things in every half hr or so)
@epicpython
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@epicpython Okay, so, I can't seem to find the Capsule gene on the price spreadsheet. How many credits would it cost to get one brewed up?
@epicpython Okay, so, I can't seem to find the Capsule gene on the price spreadsheet. How many credits would it cost to get one brewed up?
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@MightyVildaTilda If you send materials/brew cost, I can brew one for you for 2000 credits. If you don't send materials, it would be based off LAH price.
@MightyVildaTilda If you send materials/brew cost, I can brew one for you for 2000 credits. If you don't send materials, it would be based off LAH price.
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython I don't have the materials laying around, but I think I should have enough credits for one anyway, if that'd be okay. c:
@epicpython I don't have the materials laying around, but I think I should have enough credits for one anyway, if that'd be okay. c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 289 290