Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [BBG] [For All Your Brewing Needs!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 289 290
@Rutile yep I'll change it.
@Rutile yep I'll change it.
tDeKDnH.png
--pinglist snipped--

Hello! Rutile (formerly MissGoldenPixel) is stepping down from running the BBG raffle. Would any of you be interested in taking their place?
You will:
Keep track of who has bought tickets (I can help with this as well)
Hold all of the items to be raffled off in your vault
Recieve CRs of donations of stuff to the raffle
Help me decide on a raffle end date (preferably when all prizes have been unlocked, but if that's taking too long, we may do the raffle and use the prizes in the next raffle)
Draw names and send the prizes to the winners

If you know anyone outside of BBG who is really good at running raffles, or might be interested, let me know! This position doesn't require you to brew things, so really anyone could do it!

Edit:
USEFUL LINKS
"How to Run a Raffle Guide" http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1550193#post_1550193
Guide for picking names: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1452798#post_1452798
--pinglist snipped--

Hello! Rutile (formerly MissGoldenPixel) is stepping down from running the BBG raffle. Would any of you be interested in taking their place?
You will:
Keep track of who has bought tickets (I can help with this as well)
Hold all of the items to be raffled off in your vault
Recieve CRs of donations of stuff to the raffle
Help me decide on a raffle end date (preferably when all prizes have been unlocked, but if that's taking too long, we may do the raffle and use the prizes in the next raffle)
Draw names and send the prizes to the winners

If you know anyone outside of BBG who is really good at running raffles, or might be interested, let me know! This position doesn't require you to brew things, so really anyone could do it!

Edit:
USEFUL LINKS
"How to Run a Raffle Guide" http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1550193#post_1550193
Guide for picking names: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1452798#post_1452798
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython

Oh, I wouldn't mind doing it if no one else wants to.
@epicpython

Oh, I wouldn't mind doing it if no one else wants to.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Great! I'll talk to @Rutile and get them to send you the stuff
@ShadowFlamel Great! I'll talk to @Rutile and get them to send you the stuff
tDeKDnH.png
@ShadowFlamel

Sending some raffle stuff.

@epicpython

Sending stuff to Shadow. :)
@ShadowFlamel

Sending some raffle stuff.

@epicpython

Sending stuff to Shadow. :)
I keep swearing I'll do this one day!
@epicpython

Question about the raffle topic, since I'll be taking over should I start a new thread so that I can edit the posts and what-not? I also figured I can create a spreadsheet and transfer all the existing information there and then continue adding to it as I get donations and payment for tickets.
@epicpython

Question about the raffle topic, since I'll be taking over should I start a new thread so that I can edit the posts and what-not? I also figured I can create a spreadsheet and transfer all the existing information there and then continue adding to it as I get donations and payment for tickets.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Yes new thread, and there is an existing spreadsheet that I can give you acess to if you PM me your gmail.

I just sent you a long PM, sorry, I didn't notice you had posted!
@ShadowFlamel Yes new thread, and there is an existing spreadsheet that I can give you acess to if you PM me your gmail.

I just sent you a long PM, sorry, I didn't notice you had posted!
tDeKDnH.png
@ShadowFlamel Actually, I said in the PM that I could create a thread, and have you post on it, but I think it would be better if you created it- that way you can change the name of it if you have to. Just let me get a reserve near the beginning so I can edit bits if I need to.
@ShadowFlamel Actually, I said in the PM that I could create a thread, and have you post on it, but I think it would be better if you created it- that way you can change the name of it if you have to. Just let me get a reserve near the beginning so I can edit bits if I need to.
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython i need to trade mats if possible. I need equil parts black slime, red ooze, blue goo, and blue sludge (the parts to make twice dyed mantle)
I have
9 yellow goo
10 red goo
15 purple goo
10 green ooze
29 yellow ooze
22 orange ooze
25 purple ooze
2 blue ooze
7 green sludge
46 yellow sludge
51 orange sludge
23 red sludge
6 gray slime
2 white slime
17 silver muck
2 gold muck
And 6 glass beakers

Edit: and trade for as many as possible too
@epicpython i need to trade mats if possible. I need equil parts black slime, red ooze, blue goo, and blue sludge (the parts to make twice dyed mantle)
I have
9 yellow goo
10 red goo
15 purple goo
10 green ooze
29 yellow ooze
22 orange ooze
25 purple ooze
2 blue ooze
7 green sludge
46 yellow sludge
51 orange sludge
23 red sludge
6 gray slime
2 white slime
17 silver muck
2 gold muck
And 6 glass beakers

Edit: and trade for as many as possible too
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Okay.

I looked up LAH values for your stuff and the stuff you want.
Total LAH of everything you have (excluding beakers, because the guild doesn't need them at the moment): 139,400 t

Total LAH value of 1 set of everything you want: 38,000t

So you have enough to buy 3 full sets, with 25400 left over.

So..everything on your list except the beakers, and your yellow ooze for 3 black slime, 3 red ooze, 3 blue goo, and 3 blue sludge? Does that sound good?
Okay.

I looked up LAH values for your stuff and the stuff you want.
Total LAH of everything you have (excluding beakers, because the guild doesn't need them at the moment): 139,400 t

Total LAH value of 1 set of everything you want: 38,000t

So you have enough to buy 3 full sets, with 25400 left over.

So..everything on your list except the beakers, and your yellow ooze for 3 black slime, 3 red ooze, 3 blue goo, and 3 blue sludge? Does that sound good?
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 289 290