Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temp close - on vacation w/o internet!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89
@Terpsichoria
Could I buy 900g? Which would be 837,000t.
@Terpsichoria
Could I buy 900g? Which would be 837,000t.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@Tufira Sure can! ^_^ Send a CR over whenever you're ready!
@Tufira Sure can! ^_^ Send a CR over whenever you're ready!
@illuminator @rexcorvidae @VineDream @Pallida @Shiisiln @Jaigalaar @Niklia @October @Mitsuara @Smokeybunny @BloodSentry @Hauntology @Brackenfur

9kg currently available~
@illuminator @rexcorvidae @VineDream @Pallida @Shiisiln @Jaigalaar @Niklia @October @Mitsuara @Smokeybunny @BloodSentry @Hauntology @Brackenfur

9kg currently available~
@Terpsichoria

Could I buy 420 gems? I believe the CR I'd send would be with 390,600 Treasure right?
@Terpsichoria

Could I buy 420 gems? I believe the CR I'd send would be with 390,600 Treasure right?
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince That's correct! :3 send a CR over whenever you're ready!
@PaladinPrince That's correct! :3 send a CR over whenever you're ready!
*nudge*
*nudge*

Prices lowered! 1:920 selling, 1:880 buying. c:

Prices lowered! 1:920 selling, 1:880 buying. c:
@squiremarcus Sorry if this comes off as rude, but could you please not bump my thread? I would prefer to only do it myself, so that it doesn't appear that I am online if I'm away from my computer. I don't want people to send me CRs, end up waiting a long time, and then become frustrated because they thought I would be around.
@squiremarcus Sorry if this comes off as rude, but could you please not bump my thread? I would prefer to only do it myself, so that it doesn't appear that I am online if I'm away from my computer. I don't want people to send me CRs, end up waiting a long time, and then become frustrated because they thought I would be around.
@Terpsichoria

Could I buy 500 gems off of you, please? (:

I believe that'd be 460k ^ ^
@Terpsichoria

Could I buy 500 gems off of you, please? (:

I believe that'd be 460k ^ ^
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@Dragonweaver Certainly! Send a CR as soon as you're ready ^_^
@Dragonweaver Certainly! Send a CR as soon as you're ready ^_^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89