Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lae's Dom Shop
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64
@Laeyein
Hi! Could I get one copy each of star piece, inchor breakout, and shepard's beacon, and two copies of syrah? Should be 148,750t
@Laeyein
Hi! Could I get one copy each of star piece, inchor breakout, and shepard's beacon, and two copies of syrah? Should be 148,750t
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Laeyein
Can I place an order for all 12 fest skins
@Laeyein
Can I place an order for all 12 fest skins
tastefulmarketing.gif
@SheerCold sure!! math looks good, go ahead and send it when you're ready :D

@Toska Yep! send payment and I'll grab them :D
@SheerCold sure!! math looks good, go ahead and send it when you're ready :D

@Toska Yep! send payment and I'll grab them :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
i'd like 1 accent: shepherd's beacon and 2 renaming scrolls please! sending a pm your way :)
@Laeyein
i'd like 1 accent: shepherd's beacon and 2 renaming scrolls please! sending a pm your way :)
globules.png
@yiinji sure!! :D
@yiinji sure!! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein

Looking to place an order for all 12 skins! Let me know if that's ok and I'll send payment via pm. :)
@Laeyein

Looking to place an order for all 12 skins! Let me know if that's ok and I'll send payment via pm. :)
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli yep, it's good!! might take a bit because I'm a bit backlogged, but feel free to send the T and i'll get to you asap c:
@Krycelli yep, it's good!! might take a bit because I'm a bit backlogged, but feel free to send the T and i'll get to you asap c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
May I, please, get 2 of the Runes tertiary gene for modern breeds? I believe that would be 323kt.
@Laeyein
May I, please, get 2 of the Runes tertiary gene for modern breeds? I believe that would be 323kt.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
@Dewberry it is indeed! go ahead and send the muns and I'll snag 'em for ya :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Hello, would you if you see this in the next few minutes be willing to buy a Breed Change: Spiral for me? It is currently in stock :)

Edit: I waited until it was in Stock and now it's :55, quite unfortunate ^^;
So I would definitely understand if you don't want to. I wouldn't mind waiting either though if you'd take the treasure and just send me the change when you get to it and it restocks? Sorry for the bother!
@Laeyein Hello, would you if you see this in the next few minutes be willing to buy a Breed Change: Spiral for me? It is currently in stock :)

Edit: I waited until it was in Stock and now it's :55, quite unfortunate ^^;
So I would definitely understand if you don't want to. I wouldn't mind waiting either though if you'd take the treasure and just send me the change when you get to it and it restocks? Sorry for the bother!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64