Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 464 465
I think I won't buy my Joxar's Chest this holiday, so it's still available.
Anyone here who wants to buy it?
I'll get what's inside the chest, you'll get the shiny token.
I think I won't buy my Joxar's Chest this holiday, so it's still available.
Anyone here who wants to buy it?
I'll get what's inside the chest, you'll get the shiny token.
@Runae May I buy it???
@Runae May I buy it???
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
@Soraa
Sure :)
@Soraa
Sure :)
[b]Trading: [/b] [item=Sparkle Nymph] [b]For any below:[/b] [item=Bubble Nymph] [item=Flower Nymph] [item=Magic Nymph] [item=Ichor Nymph] [item=Electric Nymph] [item=Boulder Nymph]
Trading:
Sparkle Nymph

For any below:
Bubble Nymph Flower Nymph Magic Nymph Ichor Nymph Electric Nymph Boulder Nymph
[quote name="Aldru" date=2017-10-25 13:26:02] Have: [item=bubble nymph][item=magic nymph][item=electric nymph][item=sparkle nymph][item=blight nymph] Want: [item=sanguine plumage][item=powerpack coat][item=prismatic token] [/quote]May consider Illuminated Runescroll, Undine Flatfins and Sanddune rags as well :>
Aldru wrote on 2017-10-25:
Have:
Bubble Nymph Magic Nymph Electric Nymph Sparkle Nymph Blight Nymph

Want:
Sanguine Plumage Powerpack Coat Prismatic Token
May consider Illuminated Runescroll, Undine Flatfins and Sanddune rags as well :>
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Runae Sorry for the late reply!! I'll send over a 2 way CR right away!
@Runae Sorry for the late reply!! I'll send over a 2 way CR right away!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
[b]HAVE[/b] [item=Flower Nymph] [b]WANT[/b] [item=Blight Nymph][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph] And I'm willing to give away my Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate, if someone's interested? I'll need the 80k in advance to buy it, cause I'm totally broke ^^ I'll take what is inside and send the Prismatic Token back.
HAVE
Flower Nymph

WANT
Blight Nymph Bubble Nymph Snowflake Nymph

And I'm willing to give away my Joxar's Spare Inventory Crate, if someone's interested?
I'll need the 80k in advance to buy it, cause I'm totally broke ^^ I'll take what is inside and send the Prismatic Token back.
rainbow_varanius.png
@nuttysaladtree I have this! [item=prismatic crystalscales] Can I trade it for your flatfins? =D
@nuttysaladtree
I have this!
Prismatic Crystalscales

Can I trade it for your flatfins? =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711, someone else beat you to them. Interested in anything under "have"? [b]Have[/b] [item=Electric Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Boulder Nymph] [b]Want[/b] Anything else! Thanks and happy RoR! May be delayed in responding to CRs.
@Crescentstar711, someone else beat you to them. Interested in anything under "have"?

Have
Electric Nymph Snowflake Nymph Illuminated Runescroll Boulder Nymph

Want
Anything else! Thanks and happy RoR!

May be delayed in responding to CRs.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree Sorry, but no, not interested in the nymphs and I would prefer to get some flatfins for my water lair. =( Thank you anyways [b]Have:[/b] [item=prismatic crystalscales] [b]Want:[/b] [item=undine's flatfins]
@nuttysaladtree
Sorry, but no, not interested in the nymphs and I would prefer to get some flatfins for my water lair. =( Thank you anyways

Have:
Prismatic Crystalscales

Want:
Undine's Flatfins
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 464 465