Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 464 465
got a [item=bubble nymph] that i'm looking to trade for the new joxar apparel or token!
got a Bubble Nymph that i'm looking to trade for the new joxar apparel or token!
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Hello!! I just opened my bought Spare Inventory Crate and received a Forest's Edge Vines! I was hoping if anyone would be interested in trading this for any other Apparel! I am hoping for Flowering Gladeboughs but any other rare apparel is okay too! Is anyone around? HAVE: [item=Forest's Edge Vines] WANT: [item=Flowering Gladeboughs]
Hello!! I just opened my bought Spare Inventory Crate and received a Forest's Edge Vines!
I was hoping if anyone would be interested in trading this for any other Apparel!
I am hoping for Flowering Gladeboughs but any other rare apparel is okay too! Is anyone around?

HAVE:

Forest's Edge Vines

WANT:

Flowering Gladeboughs
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
@Linaru I am interested if it is still available!!
@Linaru I am interested if it is still available!!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
Updating inventory! [b]Have[/b] [item=Electric Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Undine's Flatfins] [b]Want[/b] Anything else! Thanks and happy RoR!
Updating inventory!

Have
Electric Nymph Snowflake Nymph Forest's Edge Vines Undine's Flatfins

Want
Anything else! Thanks and happy RoR!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree

My chest tossed a Boulder Nymph at me that I don't need; could I swap that for your Flatfins? :3
@nuttysaladtree

My chest tossed a Boulder Nymph at me that I don't need; could I swap that for your Flatfins? :3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
[b]Have[/b] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [b]Want[/b] Sanguine Plumage, Powerpack Coat or Undine's Flatfins
Have
Illuminated Runescroll

Want
Sanguine Plumage, Powerpack Coat or Undine's Flatfins
+8 hours from FR Time
[center][b]Have:[/b] [item=Forest's Edge Vines] [b]Want:[/b] [item=Powerpack Coat] [item=Sanguine Plumage] [item=Molten Marauder] [item=Prismatic Token][/center]
Have:

Forest's Edge Vines

Want:

Powerpack Coat Sanguine Plumage Molten Marauder Prismatic Token
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
Sorry I dont know how to do the pictures; would anyone want to trade with me, I have [item= Flowering Gladeboughs] and I really wanted the [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] Thanks Marerue
Sorry I dont know how to do the pictures;

would anyone want to trade with me, I have Flowering Gladeboughs and I really wanted the

Prismatic Crystalscales Thanks Marerue
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat The code for putting item pictures is "item=[ITEM NAME HERE]" without the quoatation marks so your post would be Have: [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] Want: [item= Prismatic Crystalscales]
@phatcat
The code for putting item pictures is "item=" without the quoatation marks
so your post would be

Have: Flowering Gladeboughs

Want: Prismatic Crystalscales
+8 hours from FR Time
@Moonlace [quote name="Moonlace" date=2017-10-26 17:42:30] @linaru I’m interested? [/quote] Ok. Just send over the treasure and I'll send you the Token and what's left from the crate.
@Moonlace
Moonlace wrote on 2017-10-26:
@linaru
I’m interested?

Ok. Just send over the treasure and I'll send you the Token and what's left from the crate.
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
FIRE WALK WITH ME !
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 464 465