Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] uma, apparel, familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6
@chocomonster
I actually already have the accent you offered via another trade, I'm sorry! But the difference was about 600g so I'd have looked for that in pure
@chocomonster
I actually already have the accent you offered via another trade, I'm sorry! But the difference was about 600g so I'd have looked for that in pure

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
@Broly

I actually would have been willing to pay the pure difference but sadly its you got the uma already :')

Oh well, good luck with sales :D
@Broly

I actually would have been willing to pay the pure difference but sadly its you got the uma already :')

Oh well, good luck with sales :D
@Broly

Aaaah I need another female SD accent like I need another hole in the head, but what are you looking to price Decorated at? ;-;
@Broly

Aaaah I need another female SD accent like I need another hole in the head, but what are you looking to price Decorated at? ;-;
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
LMAO, I feel.. But it looks like the accent hasn't been in circulation for a while.. Maybe 1kg? ;w;
@Cuddleh
LMAO, I feel.. But it looks like the accent hasn't been in circulation for a while.. Maybe 1kg? ;w;

disegno_zen.gif
@Broly

It's honestly a problem. Urgh. I'll take it even though I really should hold off (I will never have enough female skys to wear all of these accents, it's a sickness, send help); I'll send a CR :3
@Broly

It's honestly a problem. Urgh. I'll take it even though I really should hold off (I will never have enough female skys to wear all of these accents, it's a sickness, send help); I'll send a CR :3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
`
`

disegno_zen.gif
@Broly ooh, would you be willing to sell those magmatic pauldrons for 210kt? theyre 215kt lah right now
@Broly ooh, would you be willing to sell those magmatic pauldrons for 210kt? theyre 215kt lah right now
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@roachchoir
Sure! I'll send a CR now :')
@roachchoir
Sure! I'll send a CR now :')

disegno_zen.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6