Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] uma, apparel, familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Broly

No worries friend! ;v; Please don't be hard on yourself ;v; Again, not to worry, friend! I wish you a wonderful week! :D
@Broly

No worries friend! ;v; Please don't be hard on yourself ;v; Again, not to worry, friend! I wish you a wonderful week! :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@broly

Hey, it's me again with an offer to perhaps trade accents? ;v; Lux Rex for Odium, Athena and Noct Engel?
@broly

Hey, it's me again with an offer to perhaps trade accents? ;v; Lux Rex for Odium, Athena and Noct Engel?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Broly

I can add wl items of yours? I ordered a slot from spassow before the retired time but for some reason I havent heard back :/

How much exactly do you value the difference?
@Broly

I can add wl items of yours? I ordered a slot from spassow before the retired time but for some reason I havent heard back :/

How much exactly do you value the difference?
@silverdrake
Hi again!! Sadly Athena and Noct Engel are both on two of my dragons atm, and I may have accidentally kept forgetting to take Odium off my selling list as it's already sold ;_; IM SO SORRY

@chocomonster
Atm Im really prefering currency over wl items, but ty for the additional offer ;w;
@silverdrake
Hi again!! Sadly Athena and Noct Engel are both on two of my dragons atm, and I may have accidentally kept forgetting to take Odium off my selling list as it's already sold ;_; IM SO SORRY

@chocomonster
Atm Im really prefering currency over wl items, but ty for the additional offer ;w;

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
@Broly

Can I get a price check on ?
@Broly

Can I get a price check on ?
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora
Sorry this took a bit to find, but after looking around I'd be willing to sell it for 1200g?
@Eiyora
Sorry this took a bit to find, but after looking around I'd be willing to sell it for 1200g?

disegno_zen.gif
@Broly

I will pass for now ^^ thanks for replying!
@Broly

I will pass for now ^^ thanks for replying!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Evet
Hi!
Tbh, because the accents are made by the same user I wouldn't mind trading this! Idk if that'll always be a thing but at least for this trade it works LOL

Im about to go to bed, but whenever you're ready you can send the CR! (or, if you don't wanna wait with a CR open, I can start it when I get back online~)
@Evet
Hi!
Tbh, because the accents are made by the same user I wouldn't mind trading this! Idk if that'll always be a thing but at least for this trade it works LOL

Im about to go to bed, but whenever you're ready you can send the CR! (or, if you don't wanna wait with a CR open, I can start it when I get back online~)

disegno_zen.gif
@Broly

I'm about to sleep myself, but I sent it!~
@Broly

I'm about to sleep myself, but I sent it!~
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Broly

*whispers* What exactly do you value for their difference? :3
@Broly

*whispers* What exactly do you value for their difference? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6