Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | pleg dom shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center][url=http://archaic-fr.tumblr.com/post/132275095592/plague-y-bio-images][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d2c6db7c53f71614d34db209cabb6039/tumblr_inline_nx3ctzHGvi1qm7hsw_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][color=black][size=4][font=Calibri][b]Current Dom Discount:[/b] 0% [b]Status:[/b] Closed[/font][/size][/color][/center] [br][br] [left][color=black][size=3][font=Calibri]No need to ping! I'm subbed. I decided to share the dom wealth when Plague gets dom. [s]I won't be taking any extra, but tips are welcome![/s] New policy... Orders of [b]10+ items[/b] will be charged an extra [b]5%[/b]. Feel free to split your order into smaller chunks (i.e. order 9 items, that gets filled, come back and order the other 9, etc.) to avoid this charge. Tips are still welcome, of course. Keep in mind that I will not be sniping anything. If you want a very popular item then it may take a while... Orders/items may also be purchased with gems using the 1:1000 ratio! (Change given in treasure, so round [i]up[/i] the amount you send.) 1. Send a [b]1-way CR/PM[/b]. This has changed, mostly because 2-way CRs can get in the way of other orders when I am busy.[/font][/size][/color][/left] [indent][color=black][size=3][font=Calibri]1a. Write your order in the message, or 1b. Post your order here. If you use the item code, I will love you forever.[/font][/size][/color][/indent] [left][color=black][size=3][font=Calibri]2. I will accept. 3. I will purchase the items as they show up in the marketplace. 4. You will receive a PM from me labeled "[b]Dom Order[/b]" containing your items. To get the price of any item, multiply its sell value by 8.5 or its marketplace price by .85! Also a cool calculator [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/]here[/url]. If the week ends and I still haven’t collected all your items, you will receive any that I did buy plus the treasure for those I could not. If you wish to cancel at any time after paying, that is also fine! The same policy applies. The list below is usually up-to-date for checking the status of your order. Priority is roughly from bottom to top, so if 5 people want a Fae scroll, but only 4 show up in the marketplace, the bottom 4 orders will get the scroll first. [b]Order Progress:[/b] [columns][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]User[/b] [br][size=3] [s]Wanderwist[/s] [color=transparent]Wanderwist[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Kael[/s] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]Kael[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Norayna0ekoa[/s] [color=transparent]Norayna0ekoa[/color] [color=transparent]Norayna0ekoa[/color] [color=transparent]Norayna0ekoa[/color] [color=transparent]Norayna0ekoa[/color] [color=transparent]Norayna0ekoa[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]BizarreKitten[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Mynra[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Drizzlesong[/s] [color=transparent]Drizzlesong[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Overcoat[/s] [color=transparent]Overcoat[/color] [color=transparent]Overcoat[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]sedge122[/s] [color=transparent]sedge122[/color] [color=transparent]sedge122[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Lara8[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]granolabar[/s] [color=transparent]granolabar[/color] [color=transparent]x[/color] sketchersocks [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Crim[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]Items[/b] [br][size=3] [s]1x Tertiary Gene: Ghost 1x Scene: Autumn[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]2x Scene: Autumn 2x Friendly Sailor's Bandana 2x Friendly Sailor's Scarf 2x Friendly Sailor's Belt 2x Sassy Sailor's Bandana 2x Sassy Sailor's Scarf 2x Sassy Sailor's Belt 2x Quiet Sailor's Bandana 2x Quiet Sailor's Scarf 2x Quiet Sailor's Belt[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]2x Breed Change: Aberration 2x Breed Change: Banescale 2x Breed Change: Ridgeback 1x Breed Change: Skydancer 1x Breed Change: Gaoler 1x Breed Change: Tundra[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]1x Vista: Pirate's Life[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]1x Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Aberration)[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]1x Breed Change: Obelisk 1x Primary Gene: Piebald[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]1x Breed Change: Obelisk 1x Primary Gene: Ribbon 1x Vial of Brilliant Sight[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]3x Scene: Autumn 1x Vista: Autumn 1x Vista: Cozy Harvest[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]1x Scene: Autumn[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]1x Breed Change: Skydancer 1x Secondary Gene: Seraph[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] 1x Breed Change: Spiral [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]4x Scene: Autumn[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]Status[/b] [br][size=3] [s]Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] Refunded [color=transparent]x[/color] [s]Sent[/s] [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size][/columns] [left][color=black][size=3][font=Calibri] [b]Selling:[/b] These hot ticket items are ready to be purchased! Just send a 2-way CR. [columns][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]Item[/b] [br][size=3] Vista: Pirate's Life [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]Stock[/b] [br][size=3] Unlimited [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size][nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color][nextcol][b]Price[/b] [br][size=3] 212,500t [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size][/columns]
tumblr_inline_nx3ctzHGvi1qm7hsw_250.png
Current Dom Discount: 0%

No need to ping! I'm subbed.

I decided to share the dom wealth when Plague gets dom. I won't be taking any extra, but tips are welcome! New policy... Orders of 10+ items will be charged an extra 5%. Feel free to split your order into smaller chunks (i.e. order 9 items, that gets filled, come back and order the other 9, etc.) to avoid this charge. Tips are still welcome, of course.

Keep in mind that I will not be sniping anything. If you want a very popular item then it may take a while...

Orders/items may also be purchased with gems using the 1:1000 ratio! (Change given in treasure, so round up the amount you send.)

1. Send a 1-way CR/PM. This has changed, mostly because 2-way CRs can get in the way of other orders when I am busy.
1a. Write your order in the message, or
1b. Post your order here. If you use the item code, I will love you forever.
2. I will accept.
3. I will purchase the items as they show up in the marketplace.
4. You will receive a PM from me labeled "Dom Order" containing your items.

To get the price of any item, multiply its sell value by 8.5 or its marketplace price by .85! Also a cool calculator here.

If the week ends and I still haven’t collected all your items, you will receive any that I did buy plus the treasure for those I could not. If you wish to cancel at any time after paying, that is also fine! The same policy applies.

The list below is usually up-to-date for checking the status of your order. Priority is roughly from bottom to top, so if 5 people want a Fae scroll, but only 4 show up in the marketplace, the bottom 4 orders will get the scroll first.

Order Progress:
___ User

Wanderwist
Wanderwist
x
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
Kael
x
Norayna0ekoa
Norayna0ekoa
Norayna0ekoa
Norayna0ekoa
Norayna0ekoa
Norayna0ekoa
x
BizarreKitten
x
Mynra
x
Drizzlesong
Drizzlesong
x
Overcoat
Overcoat
Overcoat
x
sedge122
sedge122
sedge122
x
Lara8
x
granolabar
granolabar
x
sketchersocks
x
Crim
x
___ Items

1x Tertiary Gene: Ghost
1x Scene: Autumn

x
2x Scene: Autumn
2x Friendly Sailor's Bandana
2x Friendly Sailor's Scarf
2x Friendly Sailor's Belt
2x Sassy Sailor's Bandana
2x Sassy Sailor's Scarf
2x Sassy Sailor's Belt
2x Quiet Sailor's Bandana
2x Quiet Sailor's Scarf
2x Quiet Sailor's Belt

x
2x Breed Change: Aberration
2x Breed Change: Banescale
2x Breed Change: Ridgeback
1x Breed Change: Skydancer
1x Breed Change: Gaoler
1x Breed Change: Tundra

x
1x Vista: Pirate's Life
x
1x Secondary Gene: Noxtide (Aberration)
x
1x Breed Change: Obelisk
1x Primary Gene: Piebald

x
1x Breed Change: Obelisk
1x Primary Gene: Ribbon
1x Vial of Brilliant Sight

x
3x Scene: Autumn
1x Vista: Autumn
1x Vista: Cozy Harvest

x
1x Scene: Autumn
x
1x Breed Change: Skydancer
1x Secondary Gene: Seraph

x
1x Breed Change: Spiral
x
4x Scene: Autumn
x
___ Status

Sent
Sent

x
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent

x
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent
Sent

x
Sent
x
Sent
x
Sent
Sent

x
Sent
Sent
Sent

x
Sent
Sent
Sent

x
Sent
x
Sent
Sent

x
Refunded
x
Sent
x

Selling:
These hot ticket items are ready to be purchased! Just send a 2-way CR.

___ Item

Vista: Pirate's Life
x
___ Stock

Unlimited
x
___ Price

212,500t
x

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
-
-

@balthy
could you let me know if you grab a dusky rose thorn crown? :o
@balthy
could you let me know if you grab a dusky rose thorn crown? :o
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@kjelle Sure!
@kjelle Sure!

I'd love if you could snag me giraffe, hex, and a PC scroll. 539,750 would be the total. lmk if I should send as a two-way cr or a delivery!
I'd love if you could snag me giraffe, hex, and a PC scroll. 539,750 would be the total. lmk if I should send as a two-way cr or a delivery!
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@OnABadBet
2-way CR is fine!
@OnABadBet
2-way CR is fine!

@balthy

Could I please grab a skydancer scroll?
@balthy

Could I please grab a skydancer scroll?
HngfG88.png
@LanthanumIridium
Sure!
@LanthanumIridium
Sure!

@balthy sending over a CR with 276,250t for a snapper breed change scroll!
@balthy sending over a CR with 276,250t for a snapper breed change scroll!
BPpOUJu.png
@balthy

Would you be open to helping me get a Fae breed change scroll please? It should cost 42kt after Dom discount.
@balthy

Would you be open to helping me get a Fae breed change scroll please? It should cost 42kt after Dom discount.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37