Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
@WolfprintsSC

Ok thanks
@WolfprintsSC

Ok thanks
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
Moving on to grinding in the Rainsong Jungle.
Moving on to grinding in the Rainsong Jungle.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

Ok I waited a day I picked one area but needed like 9,

1. Bramble Guardian

2. Ashspine Widow

3. Chillwind Harpy

4. Fiendcat

5. Firebelly Weaver

6. Flamescale Lancer

7. Flamescale Venomaster

8. Serthis Alchemist

9. Serthis Loremaster

Sending back to you

1. Psywurm

2. Brilliant Psywurm

3. Poisonous Toridae

4. Blackwing Croaker

5. Heartred Croaker

6. Mistwatch Shellion

7. Shellion

8. Dodo

9. Grasslands Trunker
@WolfprintsSC

Ok I waited a day I picked one area but needed like 9,

1. Bramble Guardian

2. Ashspine Widow

3. Chillwind Harpy

4. Fiendcat

5. Firebelly Weaver

6. Flamescale Lancer

7. Flamescale Venomaster

8. Serthis Alchemist

9. Serthis Loremaster

Sending back to you

1. Psywurm

2. Brilliant Psywurm

3. Poisonous Toridae

4. Blackwing Croaker

5. Heartred Croaker

6. Mistwatch Shellion

7. Shellion

8. Dodo

9. Grasslands Trunker
Would you like to trade your [item=maren spearmaiden][item=noxious coralclimber][item=sandshore snipper][item=vivid wavehopper][item=waveswell sorcerer][item=marshland poodle mith][item=armored duskflapper][item=ashscale ophiotaurus][item=fiendcat][item=flamerest fiendcat][item=flamescale venomcaster] For my [item=emerald webwing][item=longneck skirmisher][item=longneck mender][item=elk] [item=shalebuck][item=wooden marionette][item=wraith hound][item=aer phantom][item=dainty wavehopper][item=tradewinds gull][item=smoldering sconce]
Would you like to trade your Maren Spearmaiden Noxious Coralclimber Sandshore Snipper Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer Marshland Poodle Mith Armored Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat Flamescale Venomcaster

For my Emerald Webwing Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Mender Elk Shalebuck Wooden Marionette Wraith Hound Aer Phantom Dainty Wavehopper Tradewinds Gull Smoldering Sconce
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@phatcat Currently I am only working with Coliseum familiars. Do you have something else to trade instead of the Grassland Trunker, which is a gathering familiar?

@SoullessArmy Same thing, I can't accept the Wooden Marrionette and Smoldering Sconce as this is for coliseum familiars only. Do you have something else you can offer instead? I think phatcat beat you to a couple of the ones you wanted, I will let you know as soon as I have finished processing his request since it came in first. Thanks for your patience!
@phatcat Currently I am only working with Coliseum familiars. Do you have something else to trade instead of the Grassland Trunker, which is a gathering familiar?

@SoullessArmy Same thing, I can't accept the Wooden Marrionette and Smoldering Sconce as this is for coliseum familiars only. Do you have something else you can offer instead? I think phatcat beat you to a couple of the ones you wanted, I will let you know as soon as I have finished processing his request since it came in first. Thanks for your patience!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

I have a kelp tender, Im sorry I don't think about where i got them just that I have many of the same one. is that one ok
@WolfprintsSC

I have a kelp tender, Im sorry I don't think about where i got them just that I have many of the same one. is that one ok
@WolfprintsSC

How about mammertee, you already have the kelp tender
@WolfprintsSC

How about mammertee, you already have the kelp tender
Weren't they in the coliseum at one point though??
Weren't they in the coliseum at one point though??
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@phatcat Sending you a CR now. Kelp Tender or Mammertee is fine. You are welcome to trade ones I already have, they will be extra stock for trading.
@phatcat Sending you a CR now. Kelp Tender or Mammertee is fine. You are welcome to trade ones I already have, they will be extra stock for trading.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@SoullessARMY They may have been during the event, I don't remember. However this trading hub is only for familiars that are permanent residents in the coliseum.

The Fiendcat is no longer available, but I can trade you the other 10 you listed. Please let me know what you are offering in return, and I will send the CR.
@SoullessARMY They may have been during the event, I don't remember. However this trading hub is only for familiars that are permanent residents in the coliseum.

The Fiendcat is no longer available, but I can trade you the other 10 you listed. Please let me know what you are offering in return, and I will send the CR.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147