Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Deep's Dom Shop [OFFLINE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Hello @Deeproar and happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
I'd like to buy Ancient Leviathan please. ^^
Hello @Deeproar and happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!
I'd like to buy Ancient Leviathan please. ^^
YM7fnsh.gif
@Soviett - sure thing! That all adds up to 178k ;w;
@Soviett - sure thing! That all adds up to 178k ;w;
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Takora @SerigalaMenarik

Absolutely! Send over the money and I'll try knock them off as quickly as I can :)

(Sorry for misping!)
@Takora @SerigalaMenarik

Absolutely! Send over the money and I'll try knock them off as quickly as I can :)

(Sorry for misping!)
@Deeproar
PM sent, thank you! :>
@Deeproar
PM sent, thank you! :>
YM7fnsh.gif
@Deeproar
Hello! Would you mind doing a little larger order? I'd like a full set of wavesat skins and accents, plus 50 renaming scrolls c: Should be 612,000t total.
@Deeproar
Hello! Would you mind doing a little larger order? I'd like a full set of wavesat skins and accents, plus 50 renaming scrolls c: Should be 612,000t total.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Deeproar Could I please get:
1x Throatarium
1x Jellyfishing
2x Undrowned
2x Deep Seer
1x Leafy SeaGuardian
1x Ancient Leviathan

That's 238k, right?
@Deeproar Could I please get:
1x Throatarium
1x Jellyfishing
2x Undrowned
2x Deep Seer
1x Leafy SeaGuardian
1x Ancient Leviathan

That's 238k, right?
s7cpOmi.png
@Denryu - yep! It might be a while before I get the full order to you so I hope it's ok if I send it in bits and pieces!

@Belegorn - yep! Again I'll have to send it in individual pieces to avoid mix-up if that's ok :)
@Denryu - yep! It might be a while before I get the full order to you so I hope it's ok if I send it in bits and pieces!

@Belegorn - yep! Again I'll have to send it in individual pieces to avoid mix-up if that's ok :)
@Deeproar No worries, that's fine :)
@Deeproar No worries, that's fine :)
s7cpOmi.png
@Deeproar

Hello! Can you get me one copy each of Jellyfishing, Undrowned, A Betta Experience, and Deep-Seer please? c:
@Deeproar

Hello! Can you get me one copy each of Jellyfishing, Undrowned, A Betta Experience, and Deep-Seer please? c:
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Celine - Yes! 119k total :)
@Celine - Yes! 119k total :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22