Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Grinding time [W] Familiars [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@arcreactor That's funny there are no Windcarve Harpies in the AH! I'm assuming they're around the same value as a Mesacliff Harpy, but I don't know? I'd be happy to sell it to you though; maybe I'll wait until one appears in the AH to make sure I don't ask for too much, and send you a CR?

And if you wouldn't mind splitting venues up a bit, I'd love 2 hours in Volcanic Vents, 1 hour in the Golem Workshop, and half an hour in the Mire? (sorry to change my mind!)

Thank you again! I'll CR you those familiars right now :)
@arcreactor That's funny there are no Windcarve Harpies in the AH! I'm assuming they're around the same value as a Mesacliff Harpy, but I don't know? I'd be happy to sell it to you though; maybe I'll wait until one appears in the AH to make sure I don't ask for too much, and send you a CR?

And if you wouldn't mind splitting venues up a bit, I'd love 2 hours in Volcanic Vents, 1 hour in the Golem Workshop, and half an hour in the Mire? (sorry to change my mind!)

Thank you again! I'll CR you those familiars right now :)
@clanguardian That's no problem, I've added you to the list! Do you want all the time done during Greenskeeper Gathering?

And yeah I thought it was funny myself ahaha! 11k is fine by me if you want to CR it sooner but I don't mind waiting to check the AH either. Whichever works :>
@clanguardian That's no problem, I've added you to the list! Do you want all the time done during Greenskeeper Gathering?

And yeah I thought it was funny myself ahaha! 11k is fine by me if you want to CR it sooner but I don't mind waiting to check the AH either. Whichever works :>
@arcreactor Would you be able to grind during this festival for me? I have to take a road trip later this week which cuts into my FR time. I can offer the following familiars with the given LAH at time of my posting: [item=Animated Armor] LAH 12 Gems (none sold for Treasure; approx. 12kT using 1:1000 ratio) [item=Armored Duskflapper] LAH 10kT [item=Autumn Millifae] LAH 85kT [item=Highfin Sea Serpent] LAH 7 Gems (7kT) [item=Ignited Imp] LAH 14 Gems (14kT) [item=Enchanting Goblin] 90 Gems (90kT) For a total value of 218kT and a grinding time of 3.5 hours if my math is correct. I would prefer 1.5 hours in Volcanic Vents and 2 hours in Rainsong Jungle, please. I'll send the CR upon confirmation.
@arcreactor
Would you be able to grind during this festival for me? I have to take a road trip later this week which cuts into my FR time.
I can offer the following familiars with the given LAH at time of my posting:
Animated Armor LAH 12 Gems (none sold for Treasure; approx. 12kT using 1:1000 ratio)
Armored Duskflapper LAH 10kT
Autumn Millifae LAH 85kT
Highfin Sea Serpent LAH 7 Gems (7kT)
Ignited Imp LAH 14 Gems (14kT)
Enchanting Goblin 90 Gems (90kT)

For a total value of 218kT and a grinding time of 3.5 hours if my math is correct. I would prefer 1.5 hours in Volcanic Vents and 2 hours in Rainsong Jungle, please. I'll send the CR upon confirmation.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
@HondaYori Perfect! I'll add you to the list now!
@HondaYori Perfect! I'll add you to the list now!
@arcreactor
I'll send the CR :)
@arcreactor
I'll send the CR :)
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
@arcreator

If your list is up to date, can I pay for two hours of festival grinding in the Rainsong Jungle with familiars? I have a ton of what you're looking for, I'm just on mobile so it's hard to list them all.
@arcreator

If your list is up to date, can I pay for two hours of festival grinding in the Rainsong Jungle with familiars? I have a ton of what you're looking for, I'm just on mobile so it's hard to list them all.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@arcreactor If you could get it all done within the Greenskeeper Gathering that would be awesome, thank you!

As for the Harpy I'll get back to you soon. Thanks again.
@arcreactor If you could get it all done within the Greenskeeper Gathering that would be awesome, thank you!

As for the Harpy I'll get back to you soon. Thanks again.
@Featherly

flamescale lancer (10k), flamescale venomcaster (10k), greybeak reaper (6k), hoarfrost mauler (4.5k), infestation hound (5k), lux spectre (5k), otherworldly aura (5k), painted centaur (5k), poultrygeist (6.5k), ringlet amphithere (5k), shatterbone vulture (7.5k), smoldering sconce (6k), swiftfoot slayer (12k), tatterwing carcass (5k), tuxedo floracat (15k) = 107.5k

So 90 minutes and 17.5k treasure in return for those familiars if that's okay?
@Featherly

flamescale lancer (10k), flamescale venomcaster (10k), greybeak reaper (6k), hoarfrost mauler (4.5k), infestation hound (5k), lux spectre (5k), otherworldly aura (5k), painted centaur (5k), poultrygeist (6.5k), ringlet amphithere (5k), shatterbone vulture (7.5k), smoldering sconce (6k), swiftfoot slayer (12k), tatterwing carcass (5k), tuxedo floracat (15k) = 107.5k

So 90 minutes and 17.5k treasure in return for those familiars if that's okay?
@Oilux Yes it's up to date! Just let me know what familiars you have when you can and I'll put you down :)
@Oilux Yes it's up to date! Just let me know what familiars you have when you can and I'll put you down :)
@arcreator

Let me see I have

Abyss striker
Animated armor
Artic hippawhatever
Basalt vent hopper
Carrioncorn
Celestial antelope
Centaur archer
Clouddancer
Cloud chaser
Common podid
Dainty wavehopper
Depin
Corrosive depin
Dreameater
Elk
Extinguished jackalope
Frostbite hummingbird
Glowing pocket mouse
Hippocampus
Hoarfrost mauler
Infestation hound
Jeweled octoflyer
All the longnecks you need
Luna mith
Mamertee
Maned rasa
Manticore screamer
All the marens you need
Orange blot pansy
Paradise zalis
Poultryguiest
All the kamatachi's you need
Spirit armor
Sunspot clouddancer
Vice wavehopper
Winter wolf
Wraith hound

And more that I just can't type out because the info won't pop up and I can't remember the name.
@arcreator

Let me see I have

Abyss striker
Animated armor
Artic hippawhatever
Basalt vent hopper
Carrioncorn
Celestial antelope
Centaur archer
Clouddancer
Cloud chaser
Common podid
Dainty wavehopper
Depin
Corrosive depin
Dreameater
Elk
Extinguished jackalope
Frostbite hummingbird
Glowing pocket mouse
Hippocampus
Hoarfrost mauler
Infestation hound
Jeweled octoflyer
All the longnecks you need
Luna mith
Mamertee
Maned rasa
Manticore screamer
All the marens you need
Orange blot pansy
Paradise zalis
Poultryguiest
All the kamatachi's you need
Spirit armor
Sunspot clouddancer
Vice wavehopper
Winter wolf
Wraith hound

And more that I just can't type out because the info won't pop up and I can't remember the name.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8