Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Grinding time [W] Familiars [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@arcreactor just in case you do have spare time after you calculate everything, i went ahead and purchased familiars off your list (avoiding what Zygon and Osa have stated as providing, as well as avoiding what Riko posted as having available as well in case you consider their offer as well!) i have acquired the following:

Brightwing Dwarf Hainu - 7000t
Noggle - 4499t
Noxious Coralclimber - 4900t
Nochnyr - 5000t
Nightmare - 5500t
Nightsky Fuiran - 13900t
Mossy Cerdae - 4498t
Moss-Covered Golem - 5999t

this totals 51296t
for a total of 1 hour! (will buy more if you opt to give more time)
@arcreactor just in case you do have spare time after you calculate everything, i went ahead and purchased familiars off your list (avoiding what Zygon and Osa have stated as providing, as well as avoiding what Riko posted as having available as well in case you consider their offer as well!) i have acquired the following:

Brightwing Dwarf Hainu - 7000t
Noggle - 4499t
Noxious Coralclimber - 4900t
Nochnyr - 5000t
Nightmare - 5500t
Nightsky Fuiran - 13900t
Mossy Cerdae - 4498t
Moss-Covered Golem - 5999t

this totals 51296t
for a total of 1 hour! (will buy more if you opt to give more time)
Cool looking adopts!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2612628
Okay I'm going to take everyone who commented thus far but as it stands I won't be taking any more requests until I finish these UNLESS you don't mind waiting until after the festival. I might be open again this week but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and disappoint people! I'll ping everyone now in a sec once I go through all the comments
Okay I'm going to take everyone who commented thus far but as it stands I won't be taking any more requests until I finish these UNLESS you don't mind waiting until after the festival. I might be open again this week but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and disappoint people! I'll ping everyone now in a sec once I go through all the comments
@DivineLush I'll take the Magma Embear (10k) Graveyard Guardian (10k) Swamphaunt Kelpie (10k) Kelpie (9k) Lesser wisp (28k) Juvenile Starsweeper (25k) somber spirit (4.5k) glowing globe (8k) Anomalous Nekomata (76k) Irregular Nekomata (74k) Algae-Bottom Slarg (68k) Tar-Trooper Slarg (70k) Protobeast (28k) Painted Protobeast (28k) Acid-Tongue Serpenta (69k) Conjoined Skink (294k) Amberwing Waveskimmer (67k) Great Blue Waveskimmer (51k) Anomalous Skink (350k)= 1213k

That would be er a full 24 hours grinding! Woohee okay maybe I overestimated my ability there. Erm. Would you be alright with 12 hours grinding+10k for everything but the Anomolous Skink and Conjoined Skink? If you wanted more grinding time after the festival (or if I have time later this week) I could grind for them then? I'm just not entirely sure I'll be able to do a full 24 hours this week ahaha,

@Riko Agol (63k) Almandine Sturgeon (4k) Amaranth Moth (4k) Amber Gulper (4k) Amethyst King (10k) Animated Statue (6k) Apatite Fisher (9k) Arctic Hippalectryon (5k) Bamboo Phytocat (6k) Barkback Boar (5k) Blazing Goblin (69k) Black Wolf (6k) Black Iron Creeper (5k) Blackwing Croaker (4k). Would 3h and 30kt be alright in exchange for those?

@Siagrim That's perfect I can take 1h for you for those! I'll let you know if I have more time! :>

@Osa Great! I'll add you to the list then!

@Zygon Perfect! I'll add you to the list!

@Gasoline 572k would be 11h+20k in exchange for the familiar. That's a lot of time but I'll try to fit you in this week if you want the grinding for the festival?

@Leon Would 5h+40k be alright in exchange? I presume it's for festival reasons so I'll do my best to fit you this week
@DivineLush I'll take the Magma Embear (10k) Graveyard Guardian (10k) Swamphaunt Kelpie (10k) Kelpie (9k) Lesser wisp (28k) Juvenile Starsweeper (25k) somber spirit (4.5k) glowing globe (8k) Anomalous Nekomata (76k) Irregular Nekomata (74k) Algae-Bottom Slarg (68k) Tar-Trooper Slarg (70k) Protobeast (28k) Painted Protobeast (28k) Acid-Tongue Serpenta (69k) Conjoined Skink (294k) Amberwing Waveskimmer (67k) Great Blue Waveskimmer (51k) Anomalous Skink (350k)= 1213k

That would be er a full 24 hours grinding! Woohee okay maybe I overestimated my ability there. Erm. Would you be alright with 12 hours grinding+10k for everything but the Anomolous Skink and Conjoined Skink? If you wanted more grinding time after the festival (or if I have time later this week) I could grind for them then? I'm just not entirely sure I'll be able to do a full 24 hours this week ahaha,

@Riko Agol (63k) Almandine Sturgeon (4k) Amaranth Moth (4k) Amber Gulper (4k) Amethyst King (10k) Animated Statue (6k) Apatite Fisher (9k) Arctic Hippalectryon (5k) Bamboo Phytocat (6k) Barkback Boar (5k) Blazing Goblin (69k) Black Wolf (6k) Black Iron Creeper (5k) Blackwing Croaker (4k). Would 3h and 30kt be alright in exchange for those?

@Siagrim That's perfect I can take 1h for you for those! I'll let you know if I have more time! :>

@Osa Great! I'll add you to the list then!

@Zygon Perfect! I'll add you to the list!

@Gasoline 572k would be 11h+20k in exchange for the familiar. That's a lot of time but I'll try to fit you in this week if you want the grinding for the festival?

@Leon Would 5h+40k be alright in exchange? I presume it's for festival reasons so I'll do my best to fit you this week
@arcreactor

No need to rush it :) I think you already got a heck ton of griding to do, but if you do find some time to do mine within the festival week, be sure to let me know!
@arcreactor

No need to rush it :) I think you already got a heck ton of griding to do, but if you do find some time to do mine within the festival week, be sure to let me know!
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
@arcreactor

awesome! i dont want to be greedy, IF you have more time this week, let others have it! after the fest, providing you arnt sick of coli grinding by then (:P) ill do more! ill setup a 2 way CR now!
@arcreactor

awesome! i dont want to be greedy, IF you have more time this week, let others have it! after the fest, providing you arnt sick of coli grinding by then (:P) ill do more! ill setup a 2 way CR now!
Cool looking adopts!

@arcreactor

That sounds good, and I am cool with 12 hours outside of the fest (mainly arena and sandswept delta and redrock), or, not sure if you level dragons, but since you are grinding, I would be interested in tossing 2 dragons your way to be leveled in exchange for the 2 skinks instead of the second set of 12 hours?
@arcreactor

That sounds good, and I am cool with 12 hours outside of the fest (mainly arena and sandswept delta and redrock), or, not sure if you level dragons, but since you are grinding, I would be interested in tossing 2 dragons your way to be leveled in exchange for the 2 skinks instead of the second set of 12 hours?
H01Ejx7.png
@arcreactor sounds good!
@arcreactor sounds good!
x4VFpHN.png
@Gasoline I have you queued so I'll do my best!

@Siagrim Perfect! It'll definitely be calmer next week so I'll have way more time to grind for you ahaha. I think most people are interested in grinding for the festival so I'll say I'll have less takers after it's over so I'll ping you and let you know!

@DivineLush I could take the two dragons and level them for 6 hours each while I'm grinding for you if that would work? I've never really levelled dragons other than my own so I have no idea how levelled I'll be able to get them but if that's alright by you I'd be happy to do it!

@Riko Perfect I'll add you to the queue and hopefully I'll get to you before the festival finishes! If I don't I'll let you know but I'll do my best
@Gasoline I have you queued so I'll do my best!

@Siagrim Perfect! It'll definitely be calmer next week so I'll have way more time to grind for you ahaha. I think most people are interested in grinding for the festival so I'll say I'll have less takers after it's over so I'll ping you and let you know!

@DivineLush I could take the two dragons and level them for 6 hours each while I'm grinding for you if that would work? I've never really levelled dragons other than my own so I have no idea how levelled I'll be able to get them but if that's alright by you I'd be happy to do it!

@Riko Perfect I'll add you to the queue and hopefully I'll get to you before the festival finishes! If I don't I'll let you know but I'll do my best
@arcreactor

that sounds absolutely fine to me! good luck with your grinding! :D
@arcreactor

that sounds absolutely fine to me! good luck with your grinding! :D
Cool looking adopts!

@arcreactor

Hmm, if you have not done it before, nah lol. It cost about 250k to get a dragon leveled to 25, hence the idea :P I dont think you (or any human) could do it in 6 hours lololol.

Totally cool with those 2 after the fest, they have longer brew times anywho which means after fest brewing for me too, and I am pretty patient :P
@arcreactor

Hmm, if you have not done it before, nah lol. It cost about 250k to get a dragon leveled to 25, hence the idea :P I dont think you (or any human) could do it in 6 hours lololol.

Totally cool with those 2 after the fest, they have longer brew times anywho which means after fest brewing for me too, and I am pretty patient :P
H01Ejx7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8