Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Price Check] Cog Frog
Hi friends! Don't really play anymore and I wanted to purchase a few things for some of my peeps who are still around so I was wondering what Cog Frog's are going for these days since I've got one sitting around.

Can be seen here.
Popped it up on the AH for 190k gems until I have the patience for an auction (:

Thanks!
Hi friends! Don't really play anymore and I wanted to purchase a few things for some of my peeps who are still around so I was wondering what Cog Frog's are going for these days since I've got one sitting around.

Can be seen here.
Popped it up on the AH for 190k gems until I have the patience for an auction (:

Thanks!
tRFI5MD.png
@atlas

Well I couldn't find any of the KS familiars on the AH, but I saw 2 Akirbeaks for sale, one at 10,000g and one at 25,000g, so I'd imagine you could sell your Cog frog for a significant amount more than that if you wanted to since it a KS item. Your friends will be very spoiled ;)

You could also try hosting a raffle and hopefully it would pull in it's approximate worth in ticket sales, but since you don't play much you probably don't want to manage a raffle I guess
@atlas

Well I couldn't find any of the KS familiars on the AH, but I saw 2 Akirbeaks for sale, one at 10,000g and one at 25,000g, so I'd imagine you could sell your Cog frog for a significant amount more than that if you wanted to since it a KS item. Your friends will be very spoiled ;)

You could also try hosting a raffle and hopefully it would pull in it's approximate worth in ticket sales, but since you don't play much you probably don't want to manage a raffle I guess
XEkxHkG.png
@nohsara

thanks! & yeah a raffle would be a bit too much for me but I appreciate the suggestion!! uwu
@nohsara

thanks! & yeah a raffle would be a bit too much for me but I appreciate the suggestion!! uwu
tRFI5MD.png
@altas

Recent Cog Frog auction for reference o/
@altas

Recent Cog Frog auction for reference o/
tumblr_n1y1jo1RpY1scuu34o1_r1_500.png
@atlas
KS familiars are worth a lot O_O! this is the last auction that I found for a cog frog and it sold for 150k gems
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1986419/1
@atlas
KS familiars are worth a lot O_O! this is the last auction that I found for a cog frog and it sold for 150k gems
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1986419/1
@Atlas

Sure thing :)
(p.s. Forgive my stupid "you're" typo. I wasn't paying attention, but I fixed it)

Also, I don't mean to pressure you, it's your choice obviously, but if you don't really play any more, you should also consider selling all your old festival stuff (apparel, familiars, skins) so that they can stay in circulation
@Atlas

Sure thing :)
(p.s. Forgive my stupid "you're" typo. I wasn't paying attention, but I fixed it)

Also, I don't mean to pressure you, it's your choice obviously, but if you don't really play any more, you should also consider selling all your old festival stuff (apparel, familiars, skins) so that they can stay in circulation
XEkxHkG.png
@nohsara

No worries! I have sold most of it or given it away, the only stuff I have kept is my cog frog and a few sunchasers. The sunchasers I will probably hoard forever xD

@dracoon @antideriv
thanks so much!
@nohsara

No worries! I have sold most of it or given it away, the only stuff I have kept is my cog frog and a few sunchasers. The sunchasers I will probably hoard forever xD

@dracoon @antideriv
thanks so much!
tRFI5MD.png
$_$

$_$

My username is
Leannaa
2 As on the end!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Atlas
Good luck selling :)! I suggest you perhaps find somebody to help you run an auction for it.
@Atlas
Good luck selling :)! I suggest you perhaps find somebody to help you run an auction for it.