Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Lava Crater: Cauldron Service
1 2
Welcome to the Lava Crater! It's simply a pit in the rocky ground, filled with boiling, bubbling lava. Here, we change your items into mysterious materials...

Hiya! I'll melt down anything you send me and send back the materials, if your cauldron is already occupied. ^^
I require 500t for every "food", "material", or "other" item you send me to melt, 800t for every apparel piece, and 1200 for every familiar.
Anything else that is meltable will have its price negotiated before the deal.
Message me the stuff and the money, I'll melt it, and send the mats when it's all done!
I do NOT brew things, though. I only melt for other people.
I promise you will get ALL the mats back. ^^
Post here to place an order!
Place an order and pay beforehand to be placed on the waiting list if I am currently melting another order, or place one and pay to have your order started if I am open. The waiting list is first-come, first-serve--so if you order earlier, you will have a higher spot on the waiting list. The person at the very top of the waiting list is the one whose order will be done next. You will be bumped up a spot on the list when I start a new order from the list.
I will close when the waiting list is full and re-open when it has at least one spot open. :)

Order Currently Melting: @Antideriv (Dickinsonia Vendian x50, 38 of them left to melt)

Waiting List (five orders max):
@rominion (Crumbling Relief x20)
@DianaMoon (Kelp Tender Plush x60)
@
@
@
Welcome to the Lava Crater! It's simply a pit in the rocky ground, filled with boiling, bubbling lava. Here, we change your items into mysterious materials...

Hiya! I'll melt down anything you send me and send back the materials, if your cauldron is already occupied. ^^
I require 500t for every "food", "material", or "other" item you send me to melt, 800t for every apparel piece, and 1200 for every familiar.
Anything else that is meltable will have its price negotiated before the deal.
Message me the stuff and the money, I'll melt it, and send the mats when it's all done!
I do NOT brew things, though. I only melt for other people.
I promise you will get ALL the mats back. ^^
Post here to place an order!
Place an order and pay beforehand to be placed on the waiting list if I am currently melting another order, or place one and pay to have your order started if I am open. The waiting list is first-come, first-serve--so if you order earlier, you will have a higher spot on the waiting list. The person at the very top of the waiting list is the one whose order will be done next. You will be bumped up a spot on the list when I start a new order from the list.
I will close when the waiting list is full and re-open when it has at least one spot open. :)

Order Currently Melting: @Antideriv (Dickinsonia Vendian x50, 38 of them left to melt)

Waiting List (five orders max):
@rominion (Crumbling Relief x20)
@DianaMoon (Kelp Tender Plush x60)
@
@
@
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon
I'd love help melting down some food and other items :D! How many items per order do you takke?
@MothOfTheMoon
I'd love help melting down some food and other items :D! How many items per order do you takke?
@Antideriv As many as you like! But it can take quite a while if you order too many :)
@Antideriv As many as you like! But it can take quite a while if you order too many :)
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon
I'll send over an order of 50 right now ^_^ with the payment! THank you. Also would you be interested in being paid with wishlist items? thanks!
@MothOfTheMoon
I'll send over an order of 50 right now ^_^ with the payment! THank you. Also would you be interested in being paid with wishlist items? thanks!
@Antideriv
Which wishlist items are you thinking of? :3
@Antideriv
Which wishlist items are you thinking of? :3
MothOfTheMoon.png
bump
bump
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

Can I send you 20 other and 10k to melt them into sludge?
@MothOfTheMoon

Can I send you 20 other and 10k to melt them into sludge?
@rominion
Yes. I will put you on the waiting list after they're sent :)
@rominion
Yes. I will put you on the waiting list after they're sent :)
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

You up for another order?
@MothOfTheMoon

You up for another order?
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@DianaMoon
Yeppers! Still four waiting list slots open ;0
@DianaMoon
Yeppers! Still four waiting list slots open ;0
MothOfTheMoon.png
1 2