Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wildclaw: The One-Stop Battle Shop!
1 2
[img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/dd93/f/2016/309/0/b/wildclawlogo_by_flightrisingmotm-dand2jf.png[/img] Welcome to Wildclaw Hunting & Battle! We're here to spruce you up a bit before your Coliseum visit! Next time you're considering battling some beasts, come and grab an item that might mean the difference between victory and defeat! If no battle stone, no attack. If no attack, no fight. If no fight, no victory. If no victory, [i]there is no crown.[/i] (or, no drops XD) We are your one-stop battle shop! From health potions to ability stones, we have what you need! Browse through our endless battle items!
wildclawlogo_by_flightrisingmotm-dand2jf.png
Welcome to Wildclaw Hunting & Battle! We're here to spruce you up a bit before your Coliseum visit! Next time you're considering battling some beasts, come and grab an item that might mean the difference between victory and defeat!
If no battle stone, no attack.
If no attack, no fight.
If no fight, no victory.
If no victory, there is no crown. (or, no drops XD)

We are your one-stop battle shop! From health potions to ability stones, we have what you need! Browse through our endless battle items!
MothOfTheMoon.png
[b][i][u]Items Currently for Sale[/u][/i][/b] This is where we put up our items. Check back constantly; we're always adding more! ~ Ability Stone: Bright Bolt [item=Bright Bolt] Damage Type: Light Dragon Element: Light Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 4500 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Dark Bolt [item=Dark Bolt] Damage Type: Shadow Dragon Element: Shadow Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 1000 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Hydro Bolt [item=Hydro Bolt] Damage Type: Water Dragon Element: Water Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 1700 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Reflect [item=Reflect] Damage Type: N/A--Shield Item Dragon Element: Any Required Level: 12 Selling Price: 3000 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Health Potion: Minor Health Potion (99 pcs left) [item=Minor Health Potion] Health Refill: 100 health Dragon Element: Any Required Level: 1 Selling Price: 300 treasure apiece Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you like, up to the full amount that we have in stock. ~ Augment Stone: Scholar (19 pcs left) [item=Scholar] Augments: +5 Intellect, +3 Quickness and +1 Agility Dragon Element: Any Required Level: 17 Selling Price: 3000 treasure apiece Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you like, up to the full amount that we have in stock. ~ Accessory Stone: Discipline (2 pcs left) [item=Discipline] Function: Your Meditate ability has a 50% chance to generate twice as much Breath. Dragon Element: Any Required Level: 9 Selling Price: 6500 treasure apiece Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you like, up to the full amount that we have in stock. ~ Augment Stone: Shining Might Fragment [item=Shining Might Fragment] Augments: +2 Strength Dragon Element: Light Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 15000 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Augment Stone: Diseased Acuity Fragment [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] Augments: +2 Intellect Dragon Element: Plague Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 750 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Augment Stone: Diseased Acuity Fragment (not a double post, selling two) [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] Augments: +2 Intellect Dragon Element: Plague Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 750 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Augment Stone: Aquatic Acuity Fragment [item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] Augments: +2 Intellect Dragon Element: Water Only Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 1000 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Sear [item=Sear] Damage Type: Fire, may apply Burn effect Dragon Element: Fire Only Required Level: 12 Selling Price: 1200 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Fossilize [item=Fossilize] Damage Type: Earth, may apply Petrify effect Dragon Element: Earth Only Required Level: 12 Selling Price: 1111 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Fossilize (not a double post, selling two) [item=Fossilize] Damage Type: Earth, may apply Petrify effect Dragon Element: Earth Only Required Level: 12 Selling Price: 1111 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Ability Stone: Disorient [item=Disorient] Damage Type: Wind, may apply Berserk effect Dragon Element: Wind Only Required Level: 12 Selling Price: 850 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Augment Stone: Acuity Fragment [item=Acuity Fragment] Augments: +2 Intelligence Dragon Element: Any Required Level: 5 Selling Price: 500 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Accessory Stone: Field Manual (RARE, GOOD ITEM) [item=Field Manual] Augments: +2 Intelligence Dragon Element: Any Required Level: 9 Selling Price: 11000 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. ~ Augment Stone: Obsidian Hybrid Fragment (2 pcs left) [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] Augments: +2 Strength, +1 Defense, and +1 Mind Dragon Element: Earth, Plague, Shadow, or Fire Required Level: 10 Selling Price: 1000 treasure Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you want, up to the full amount we have in stock. ~ Come back soon for more goodies!
Items Currently for Sale
This is where we put up our items. Check back constantly; we're always adding more!
~
Ability Stone: Bright Bolt
Bright Bolt
Damage Type: Light
Dragon Element: Light Only
Required Level: 5
Selling Price: 4500 treasure
Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item.
~
Ability Stone: Dark Bolt
Dark Bolt
Damage Type: Shadow
Dragon Element: Shadow Only
Selling Price: 1000 treasure
~
Ability Stone: Hydro Bolt
Hydro Bolt
Damage Type: Water
Dragon Element: Water Only
Selling Price: 1700 treasure
~
Ability Stone: Reflect
Reflect
Damage Type: N/A--Shield Item
Dragon Element: Any
Required Level: 12
Selling Price: 3000 treasure
~
Health Potion: Minor Health Potion (99 pcs left)
Minor Health Potion
Health Refill: 100 health
Required Level: 1
Selling Price: 300 treasure apiece
Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you like, up to the full amount that we have in stock.
~
Augment Stone: Scholar (19 pcs left)
Scholar
Augments: +5 Intellect, +3 Quickness and +1 Agility
Required Level: 17
Selling Price: 3000 treasure apiece
Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you like, up to the full amount that we have in stock.
~
Accessory Stone: Discipline (2 pcs left)
Discipline
Function: Your Meditate ability has a 50% chance to generate twice as much Breath.
Required Level: 9
Selling Price: 6500 treasure apiece
~
Augment Stone: Shining Might Fragment
Shining Might Fragment
Augments: +2 Strength
Dragon Element: Light Only
Selling Price: 15000 treasure
~
Augment Stone: Diseased Acuity Fragment
Diseased Acuity Fragment
Augments: +2 Intellect
Dragon Element: Plague Only
Selling Price: 750 treasure
~
Augment Stone: Diseased Acuity Fragment (not a double post, selling two)
Diseased Acuity Fragment
Dragon Element: Plague Only
Selling Price: 750 treasure
~
Augment Stone: Aquatic Acuity Fragment
Aquatic Acuity Fragment
Dragon Element: Water Only
~
Ability Stone: Sear
Sear
Damage Type: Fire, may apply Burn effect
Dragon Element: Fire Only
Selling Price: 1200 treasure
~
Ability Stone: Fossilize
Fossilize
Damage Type: Earth, may apply Petrify effect
Dragon Element: Earth Only
Selling Price: 1111 treasure
~
Ability Stone: Fossilize (not a double post, selling two)
Fossilize
Damage Type: Earth, may apply Petrify effect
Dragon Element: Earth Only
Selling Price: 1111 treasure
~
Ability Stone: Disorient
Disorient
Damage Type: Wind, may apply Berserk effect
Dragon Element: Wind Only
Selling Price: 850 treasure
~
Augment Stone: Acuity Fragment
Acuity Fragment
Augments: +2 Intelligence
Selling Price: 500 treasure
~
Accessory Stone: Field Manual (RARE, GOOD ITEM)
Field Manual
Augments: +2 Intelligence
Required Level: 9
Selling Price: 11000 treasure
~
Augment Stone: Obsidian Hybrid Fragment (2 pcs left)
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Augments: +2 Strength, +1 Defense, and +1 Mind
Dragon Element: Earth, Plague, Shadow, or Fire
Required Level: 10
Post here and ping me in the post to buy this item. You can buy as many as you want, up to the full amount we have in stock.
~
Come back soon for more goodies!
MothOfTheMoon.png
bump
bump
MothOfTheMoon.png
bump
bump
MothOfTheMoon.png
bump
bump
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon Just dropping this info here :D you can link item with tooltips using the code below! So it'll appear as for example [item=bright bolt] [quote name="Item Link"] [*item=item name*] without * [/quote]
@MothOfTheMoon
Just dropping this info here :D you can link item with tooltips using the code below! So it'll appear as for example Bright Bolt
Item Link wrote:
[*item=item name*] without *
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael Thank you! :D
@Adirael Thank you! :D
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

No problem :) good luck selling
@MothOfTheMoon

No problem :) good luck selling
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael