Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old Fest. Familiars Chests UMAccents
Hello, I want to liquidate a few old investments. I am willing to haggle a bit! My payment preferences in order are: Gems, treasure, certain baldwin items, art. I accept part gem part treasure payments, and the gem ratio I am using is 1:820 [b]Have[/b] [u]Baldwin Items[/u] [item=onyx cobra]x12 [item=amethyst striker]x16 [item=opal cobra]x8 [item=emerald striker]x26 [item=ermine]x47 [item=ferret]x171 [u]User Made Accents[/u] [skin=5277] [skin=8883] [u]Festival Apparel[/u] [item=starseer armband][item=naturalist adornments] [u]Limited Familiars[/u] [item=lightning sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=golden bantam fangar][item=shadow sprite][item=nature sprite] [u]Festival Chests[/u] [item=Glacial Chest] [item=mystical glowing chest] [item=stonebound chest] [item=Frigid Abyss chest][item=bamboo bound chest][item=splash chest]
Hello, I want to liquidate a few old investments.

I am willing to haggle a bit! My payment preferences in order are: Gems, treasure, certain baldwin items, art. I accept part gem part treasure payments, and the gem ratio I am using is 1:820

Have

Baldwin Items
Onyx Cobra x12 Amethyst Striker x16 Opal Cobra x8 Emerald Striker x26
Ermine x47 Ferret x171

User Made Accents

Festival Apparel
Naturalist Adornments

Limited Familiars
Lightning Sprite Arcane Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar Shadow Sprite Nature Sprite

Festival Chests
Glacial Chest Mystical Glowing Chest Stonebound Chest Frigid Abyss Chest Bamboo Bound Chest Splash Chest
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
Bump!
Bump!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire
I'm curious what you may want for the Shadow Sprite. I'm not the best with offering a price as I am almost always wrong or way off.
@Raire
I'm curious what you may want for the Shadow Sprite. I'm not the best with offering a price as I am almost always wrong or way off.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@AmnesiaDragon
Looking at this thread for a guide, it would be somewhere between 3.5-4.2k gems. Looking at the AH right now, the lowest is at 3.3k gems. I can lower the price some, and you could cover the cost with other items, etc. Do you have any rare Swipp trade items, for example? Some of them would tide me well.
@AmnesiaDragon
Looking at this thread for a guide, it would be somewhere between 3.5-4.2k gems. Looking at the AH right now, the lowest is at 3.3k gems. I can lower the price some, and you could cover the cost with other items, etc. Do you have any rare Swipp trade items, for example? Some of them would tide me well.
@Raire
Oh my. Haha, I have nowhere enough for that. I'm sure no matter what amount of items I may have for Swipp, it could not amount to that. Sorry if I may have bothered you about that- haha
@Raire
Oh my. Haha, I have nowhere enough for that. I'm sure no matter what amount of items I may have for Swipp, it could not amount to that. Sorry if I may have bothered you about that- haha
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@raire price estimate for the glacial chest? :)
@raire price estimate for the glacial chest? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!