Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Water Dom Shop (closed)
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 353 354
@Featherly

Could I get one Noxtide, please?
@Featherly

Could I get one Noxtide, please?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Yep ^^
@SeaCrest

Yep ^^
WFrXXME.png
@Featherly Hi, I'm not sure it wasn't on there, but I'm looking for Keel if that's an option? I've been trying to look at random times, but haven't been able to find it drop so not sure if it's rare or what the deal is... If you would be willing to look for it, please let me know and if you can't find it, would you please refund me? Thanks!
@Featherly Hi, I'm not sure it wasn't on there, but I'm looking for Keel if that's an option? I've been trying to look at random times, but haven't been able to find it drop so not sure if it's rare or what the deal is... If you would be willing to look for it, please let me know and if you can't find it, would you please refund me? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

Keel is a Baldwin gene :) I've linked the update where it was released below

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2844016
@MarinaQuakenbush

Keel is a Baldwin gene :) I've linked the update where it was released below

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2844016
WFrXXME.png
@Featherly Omg I feel so silly now! I guess I must have missed that. Thank you so much for your help!
@Featherly Omg I feel so silly now! I guess I must have missed that. Thank you so much for your help!
'blue smedium banner
@Featherly hello! could i get the following (just one of each): breed change: snapper, breed change: ridgeback, primary gene: jaguar, secondary gene: breakup tysm! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Featherly hello! could i get the following (just one of each):

breed change: snapper, breed change: ridgeback, primary gene: jaguar, secondary gene: breakup

tysm!
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
@Hiriajuu

Gotcha!
@Hiriajuu

Gotcha!
WFrXXME.png
@Featherly I'd like to order a Primary Gene: Fade, please :^D
@Featherly I'd like to order a Primary Gene: Fade, please :^D
@hannibals

Sure thing :3
@hannibals

Sure thing :3
WFrXXME.png
@Featherly

Hello! If you're still online, could you grab me a Secondary Gene: Hypnotic? Should be 157250T ^^
@Featherly

Hello! If you're still online, could you grab me a Secondary Gene: Hypnotic? Should be 157250T ^^
KreseKaleiSign.png
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 353 354