Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! So I am apparently terrible at saving up straight g/t and great at buying a bunch of random stuff, so I'm here to try to reverse that trend [s]so I can keep buying stuff[/s]! Silk and sylvan sets are discounted if you buy the whole shebang. [quote=Festival Stuff!] [item = starlight cloak] [item = black iron plates]x2 [item = scavenger's tatters] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [item = crimson silk veil] [item=crimson tail bangle] [item = crimson silk sash] [item=golden tail bangle] [item = golden arm silks] [item = night sky silk sash] [item = prismatic silk scarf] [item = celadon fillet]x2 [item=siren sylvan wings] [item=siren sylvan bracelets] [item=siren sylvan dress] [item=siren sylvan headpiece] [item=siren sylvan twist] [item=siren sylvan lattice] [item=siren sylvan filigree] [item=siren sylvan anklets] [item = diaphanous Sylvan dress] [item = diaphanous Sylvan filigree] [item = diaphanous Sylvan twist] [item = diaphanous Sylvan wings] [item = ember sylvan anklets] [item = ember sylvan headpiece] [item = ember sylvan filigree] [item = ember sylvan twist] [item = twilight sylvan bracelets] [item = twilight sylvan twist] [item = twilight sylvan lattice] [item = scarlet sylvan headpiece] [item = scarlet sylvan twist] [item = privateer's seaspray garb] (opened) [item=sorcerer's tatters] [item = swashbuckler's seaspray garb] [item=ethereal flame regalia] (opened) [item=solar flame regalia] (opened) [item=ghost flame regalia] Sets with no item thumbnail: Ghost Flame Regalia, Pearl Flourish, Steampunk, linen wraps, red birbskull, shadowscale (honestly, just take a look. barring maybe my first 8-10 dergs and older festival items, i'm willing to part with most of my apparel) [item = conjurer's hat]x2 [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=pink wooly antennae] [item=pink wooly coat] [item=pink wooly tail] [item=heatherbed lily] [item=romantic red rose] [item=Crown of Bones] [item = blood red wolf cape] [item = gold wolf cape] [item = Marvelous Sweater] [item = morganite flourish bracelet] [item = ghost flame tail jewel]x3 [/quote] [quote=Familiars] [item = cheerful residue] [item = shiny residue] [item = sentient alloy] [item = leftover residue] [item = butter caiman] [item = rosetail] [item = tropical caiman] [item=marbled serpenta] [item=acid-tongue serpenta] [item=scarlet serpenta] [item=serpenta] [item=blazing goblin]x3 [item=enchanting goblin] [item=enduring goblin]x2 [item=crumbling goblin]x3 [item=wavebreaksnarler]x2 [item=fallbrush fiend] [item = magic mirror] [item = ball-jointed bogsneak] [item = living luminance] [item=animated armor]x2 [/quote] [quote=Battle] [item=rally] [item = scholar] [item=discipline] [item=aid] [item=health potion]x93 [item = minor health potion]x29 [/quote] [quote=Skins] UM: [skin=6151] [skin=19116] [skin=13671] [skin=9897] [skin=20343] [skin=10542] [skin=4699] [skin=20405] (skins are of varying willingness to part with? but will for the right price) Festival: [skin=5501] [skin=6068] [skin=9206] [skin=9443] [skin=9478] [skin=9657] [skin=10415] [skin=11207] [skin=11212] [skin=11662] [skin=11663] [skin=11970] [skin=11976] [skin=11981] [skin=12547] [skin=12548] [skin=12549][skin=13247][skin=13249][skin=14689] [skin=14114] [skin=15880] [skin=15881] [skin=16379] [skin=16382] [skin=16386] [skin=16392] [skin=17005] [skin=17007] [skin=17516] [skin=17520] [skin=17521] [skin=17528] [skin=18010] [skin=19051] [skin=19056] [skin=19326] [skin=19328] [skin=19329] [skin=19330] ...and more! Just ask! :D [/quote] [quote=Other] [LIST] [*]Vista: Kelp Beds [*]Vista: Gossamer Flame [*]Vista: Flameforger's Festival [*]Crystal Rainbow Chest [*]Freezer Chest [*]Below Zero Chest [*]Frosted Chest [*]Trisky Guide Chest [*]Wandering Chest [/LIST] [/quote] ....and more! Feel free to take a look around my lair and see if anything catches your eye!
Hello!

So I am apparently terrible at saving up straight g/t and great at buying a bunch of random stuff, so I'm here to try to reverse that trend so I can keep buying stuff!

Silk and sylvan sets are discounted if you buy the whole shebang.

Festival Stuff! wrote:
x2
Apparel wrote:

x2

(opened) (opened) (opened)

Sets with no item thumbnail: Ghost Flame Regalia, Pearl Flourish, Steampunk, linen wraps, red birbskull, shadowscale (honestly, just take a look. barring maybe my first 8-10 dergs and older festival items, i'm willing to part with most of my apparel)

x2

x3
Familiars wrote:

x3 x2 x3

x2 x2
Battle wrote:
x93 x29
Skins wrote:
UM:

(skins are of varying willingness to part with? but will for the right price)

Festival:

...and more! Just ask! :D

Other wrote:
  • Vista: Kelp Beds
  • Vista: Gossamer Flame
  • Vista: Flameforger's Festival
  • Crystal Rainbow Chest
  • Freezer Chest
  • Below Zero Chest
  • Frosted Chest
  • Trisky Guide Chest
  • Wandering Chest

....and more! Feel free to take a look around my lair and see if anything catches your eye!
water_ani.gif
@palatine self ping

On hold:

@palatine self ping

On hold:

water_ani.gif
@palatine
How much would the gloomwillow guide and the chillspike crown be together?
And potentially the sweater?
@palatine
How much would the gloomwillow guide and the chillspike crown be together?
And potentially the sweater?
k4ItHZV.jpg
VC3TmTR.jpg
@Vsavi 150g for the guide and crown and ~150g for the sweater?
@Vsavi 150g for the guide and crown and ~150g for the sweater?
water_ani.gif
i will bump this until i sell my stuff
i will bump this until i sell my stuff
water_ani.gif
@Palatine 45g for [item=accent: Epiphyllum]?
@Palatine 45g for ?
QtezsCP.png
@Palatine How much for the Filigree Rapier, Rally, Ambush and Sap? Also just out of curiosity, how much for the Nature Sprite?
@Palatine How much for the Filigree Rapier, Rally, Ambush and Sap? Also just out of curiosity, how much for the Nature Sprite?
iZNHxAi.gifoNZeeYr.gifXkGU4ms.gif

@Plushstiel is my name
@Giarella Will you go 50g?

@Plushstiel I just sold the Rapier, sorry! The rest would be 95g. I'm looking for about 750g for the nature sprite.
@Giarella Will you go 50g?

@Plushstiel I just sold the Rapier, sorry! The rest would be 95g. I'm looking for about 750g for the nature sprite.
water_ani.gif
@Palatine No sorry, 45g is my last offer.
@Palatine No sorry, 45g is my last offer.
QtezsCP.png
@Palantine
I'm interested in the Stardust Scholar, Sundial Stained Glass, and Crystal Rainbow, but I'd like to pay with treasure.
@Palantine
I'm interested in the Stardust Scholar, Sundial Stained Glass, and Crystal Rainbow, but I'd like to pay with treasure.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7