Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Rose Shop - Hoard Clearout
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Glossy

No, sorry, only applies to me selling items or converting Treasure to Gems. The Dominance shop is more for people to save Treasure when buying genes from the Marketplace as I have a 15% off due to Earth being Dominant.
@Glossy

No, sorry, only applies to me selling items or converting Treasure to Gems. The Dominance shop is more for people to save Treasure when buying genes from the Marketplace as I have a 15% off due to Earth being Dominant.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose Ah okay cheers
@DalphiaRose Ah okay cheers
@DalphiaRose
Could you get me a Jaguar Scroll and a Tundra Breed Change with that shiny dom discount of yours?
@DalphiaRose
Could you get me a Jaguar Scroll and a Tundra Breed Change with that shiny dom discount of yours?
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@SleepyDrago

I can! :D
@SleepyDrago

I can! :D
Ping! :D
Ping! :D
@DalphiaRose Hey! I'd like a spiral scroll and a peacock scroll, please! That's 403750 treasure, right?
@DalphiaRose Hey! I'd like a spiral scroll and a peacock scroll, please! That's 403750 treasure, right?
@tenworms

Yes, that's correct! Go ahead and send a two-way crossroads and I'll grab those ASAP!

@tenworms

Yes, that's correct! Go ahead and send a two-way crossroads and I'll grab those ASAP!

@DalphiaRose Hello! Would you mind grabbing me a lionfish and noxtide? Should be 357000t correct?
@DalphiaRose Hello! Would you mind grabbing me a lionfish and noxtide? Should be 357000t correct?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald

I've grabbed a noxtide, which I apparently didn't have listed, so if you want to send separate two-way crossroads for those I can send them to you! :D
@sockmonkeygerald

I've grabbed a noxtide, which I apparently didn't have listed, so if you want to send separate two-way crossroads for those I can send them to you! :D
@DalphiaRose

Hi, could I get a Current Scroll? Thank you.
@DalphiaRose

Hi, could I get a Current Scroll? Thank you.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27