Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Rose Shop - Hoard Clearout
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@DalphiaRose

Do you take large orders? About 24 scrolls?
@DalphiaRose

Do you take large orders? About 24 scrolls?
Vj90o7H.png
@SylvanMoon

OH a challenge! Well, I can try! Do I have any in stock already you need? Even if not, I'd be willing to give it a go!

[EDIT] Try as in maybe do 6 or so at a time just for keeping track money-wise? I don't assume you'd send me all that at once, and I couldn't afford all of them in one go either.
@SylvanMoon

OH a challenge! Well, I can try! Do I have any in stock already you need? Even if not, I'd be willing to give it a go!

[EDIT] Try as in maybe do 6 or so at a time just for keeping track money-wise? I don't assume you'd send me all that at once, and I couldn't afford all of them in one go either.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose
could I order a cherub gene please? :)
@DalphiaRose
could I order a cherub gene please? :)
@DalphiaRose - Hey there! Would really appreciate if you could grab a Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece & Ember Sylvan Twist for me! (yes I am from Earth too but not online enough to watch for apparel :P)

I'll CR the funds :)
@DalphiaRose - Hey there! Would really appreciate if you could grab a Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece & Ember Sylvan Twist for me! (yes I am from Earth too but not online enough to watch for apparel :P)

I'll CR the funds :)
Gsc8y3C.png
@Leafalie

Sure! :D
@Leafalie

Sure! :D
@DalphiaRose

Actually, I will send you all the treasure you need. ^_^ And it's ok to send back in batches or whatever you feel comfortable doing. Let me PM you the details.
@DalphiaRose

Actually, I will send you all the treasure you need. ^_^ And it's ok to send back in batches or whatever you feel comfortable doing. Let me PM you the details.
Vj90o7H.png
@LiNaan

Hello fellow Pebble! I can do that!
@LiNaan

Hello fellow Pebble! I can do that!
@DalphiaRose

If you're available could you please get me a rosette secondary scroll?
@DalphiaRose

If you're available could you please get me a rosette secondary scroll?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax

Sure can!
@Birdsofwax

Sure can!
@DalphiaRose It says "Gem to Treasure Ratio 1:850"? Sorry if the doesn't apply to buying genes :(
@DalphiaRose It says "Gem to Treasure Ratio 1:850"? Sorry if the doesn't apply to buying genes :(
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27