Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs [LF] gems/egg/ UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@Jaypaw Yo. Do you do holds? Not talking about way too long term ones, just maybe a month or two.
@Jaypaw Yo. Do you do holds? Not talking about way too long term ones, just maybe a month or two.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@RELYKS right now I'd rather need the gems, at least before Halloween
@RELYKS right now I'd rather need the gems, at least before Halloween
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Ah, I see. Well, if you're interested to trade instead, I have these two retired Imperial accents and . Let me know if they interest you, if not then that's perfectly fine.
@Jaypaw Ah, I see. Well, if you're interested to trade instead, I have these two retired Imperial accents and . Let me know if they interest you, if not then that's perfectly fine.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@RELYKS thank you, I'm not really interested in those two.
@RELYKS thank you, I'm not really interested in those two.
up
up
@Jaypaw I have thundertouched, and shatterthenight.
@Jaypaw I have thundertouched, and shatterthenight.
@jaypaw
Many mutations is on your wishlist and owned im confused
@jaypaw
Many mutations is on your wishlist and owned im confused
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy ah sorry, just got this one few days ago, just forgot to take it off my WL!
@Emma I'd prefer not to trade 2014-2016 fest skins for my stuff ^^
@Smoothy ah sorry, just got this one few days ago, just forgot to take it off my WL!
@Emma I'd prefer not to trade 2014-2016 fest skins for my stuff ^^
@Jaypaw Curious - how much would you want for Perfect Love-Blue? (The female imp accent in your easy to sell list) EDIT: I've got a [item=Bloodscale Greaves] and [item=Bloodscale Wing Guard] that I'd be happy to throw in as part of the trade. Also sooooo much seafood, but I understand if that doesn't count for this
@Jaypaw Curious - how much would you want for Perfect Love-Blue? (The female imp accent in your easy to sell list)

EDIT: I've got a Bloodscale Greaves and Bloodscale Wing Guard that I'd be happy to throw in as part of the trade. Also sooooo much seafood, but I understand if that doesn't count for this
RVCJPrX.pngtumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
[center]@Jaypaw I also have these, all user made, I know none are on your list but it never hurts to try? [item=Accent: Lightningrod][item=Accent: Dark Age-SS] Less than 20 printed: Retired : Inactive : [item=Accent: Gold King Of Koi] Retired: [item=Skin: Chocolate Dip][item=Skin: Banana Split] Shadow form special: [item=Accent: Shadow Tribal Warpaint][/center]
@Jaypaw I also have these, all user made, I know none are on your list but it never hurts to try?

Accent: Lightningrod
Less than 20 printed: Retired : Inactive :
Accent: Gold King of Koi
Retired:
Skin: Chocolate Dip Skin: Banana Split
Shadow form special:
Accent: Shadow Tribal Warpaint
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67