Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM DISCOUNT] Mid’s Snipe Shop [CLOSED
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 256 257
@MidNightTiger hello I filled the order form.
There are 9 accents of RBC. I will send the treasure in one way CR. Thank you kindly.
@MidNightTiger hello I filled the order form.
There are 9 accents of RBC. I will send the treasure in one way CR. Thank you kindly.
@MidNightTiger Hi, I posted here last night while it said you were open with what I was ordering and then sent you a pm. I just wanted to check that you did receive my order

It said you’re subscribed in the first post so I didn’t ping you, that might be the issue?
@MidNightTiger Hi, I posted here last night while it said you were open with what I was ordering and then sent you a pm. I just wanted to check that you did receive my order

It said you’re subscribed in the first post so I didn’t ping you, that might be the issue?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder yeah i got your PM but guardian hasn't restocked yet and i had to go to sleep
@VolcanicThunder yeah i got your PM but guardian hasn't restocked yet and i had to go to sleep
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger Awesome! I just get a bit jumpy sending stuff through PM because I can't tell when it's received ^^

They were both in the mp not long after I sent my order but you must have been asleep by then
@MidNightTiger Awesome! I just get a bit jumpy sending stuff through PM because I can't tell when it's received ^^

They were both in the mp not long after I sent my order but you must have been asleep by then
wishlist
@MidNightTiger
Hello! Could you grab these for me please?
Accent: Snakestone 1
Accent: Points and Druzy 1
@MidNightTiger
Hello! Could you grab these for me please?
Accent: Snakestone 1
Accent: Points and Druzy 1
Crap where did this week go. I'd like the following accents, please! I'll be submitting the form for them and sending over the money in just a moment.

Accent: She Means Bismuth x1
Accent: the curse of the Midas x3
Accent: Bouldercrag Battlemarks x1
Accent: Points and Druzy x1
Crap where did this week go. I'd like the following accents, please! I'll be submitting the form for them and sending over the money in just a moment.

Accent: She Means Bismuth x1
Accent: the curse of the Midas x3
Accent: Bouldercrag Battlemarks x1
Accent: Points and Druzy x1
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@MidNightTiger

Hello, may I buy:

Skin: Blackfire x 1
Accent: She Means Bismuth x 1
Accent: the curse of Midas x 1
@MidNightTiger

Hello, may I buy:

Skin: Blackfire x 1
Accent: She Means Bismuth x 1
Accent: the curse of Midas x 1
May I order 1x Snakestone, 1x Topographic, 1x The Curse of the Midas, 1x She Means Bismuth, 1x Points and Druzy, and 1x Glow Worm Cave?
May I order 1x Snakestone, 1x Topographic, 1x The Curse of the Midas, 1x She Means Bismuth, 1x Points and Druzy, and 1x Glow Worm Cave?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@vert @Catmints sure please fill out the order form on the front page if possible
@vert @Catmints sure please fill out the order form on the front page if possible
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@daniellefaye @wolfslam @HummingbirdColor @whirlwish @Schiemoon @Rynne i've gotten your items but i've run into the PM spam filter (again) so i will be sending them to you via 1t PA
@daniellefaye @wolfslam @HummingbirdColor @whirlwish @Schiemoon @Rynne i've gotten your items but i've run into the PM spam filter (again) so i will be sending them to you via 1t PA
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 256 257