Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {A} Cog Frog OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Valentina @Glisselda
Hey guys, this auction just seems to keep going and going. Would you mind if we all collectively agreed on an end date? Otherwise I'm not sure when this is going to end and I have other auctions that need to be run too. I hope you understand!
@Valentina @Glisselda
Hey guys, this auction just seems to keep going and going. Would you mind if we all collectively agreed on an end date? Otherwise I'm not sure when this is going to end and I have other auctions that need to be run too. I hope you understand!
@Aralas I know, I'm trying to bid as soon as possible ;__; I am up for modifications to move things along, a reduced snipe guard or end date or whatever :)
@Aralas I know, I'm trying to bid as soon as possible ;__; I am up for modifications to move things along, a reduced snipe guard or end date or whatever :)
G2 imperials for sale
@Aralas
@Glisselda

Yeah sure, we can set an end date or any reasonable modifications.

I'll bid 143kg
@Aralas
@Glisselda

Yeah sure, we can set an end date or any reasonable modifications.

I'll bid 143kg
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentina @Glisselda
Actually, I kind of like the lowered snipe guard idea better. What would you guys say about an 10 hour snipe guard?
@Valentina @Glisselda
Actually, I kind of like the lowered snipe guard idea better. What would you guys say about an 10 hour snipe guard?
@Aralas

Could we do 12 hours? Its easier to math xD
@Aralas

Could we do 12 hours? Its easier to math xD
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentina
If Glisselda is okay with that, I am too. ^^;
As soon as we hear the okay from her, the 12 hour snipe guard will be set in place.
@Valentina
If Glisselda is okay with that, I am too. ^^;
As soon as we hear the okay from her, the 12 hour snipe guard will be set in place.
@aralas @valentina 12 hours is fine with me! And I'll bid 150kg
@aralas @valentina 12 hours is fine with me! And I'll bid 150kg
G2 imperials for sale
Okay then, if 12 hours pass and Glisselda's bid is unchallenged, she'll win the auction. :)
Okay then, if 12 hours pass and Glisselda's bid is unchallenged, she'll win the auction. :)
@Glisselda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Glisselda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vnfnSuk.gif
\(?ω?)/

Aw my emoji messed up

\(^___^)/

\(?ω?)/

Aw my emoji messed up

\(^___^)/

G2 imperials for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6