Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {A} Cog Frog OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aralas @Valentina 115kg please :)
@Aralas @Valentina 115kg please :)
G2 imperials for sale
@Aralas LDP, please
@Aralas LDP, please
@holone it is the last day XD
@aralas ARALAS YOUR PINGS
@holone it is the last day XD
@aralas ARALAS YOUR PINGS
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Nooooo. xD I hoped I have a little more time to get funds. :/
@Xairathan
Nooooo. xD I hoped I have a little more time to get funds. :/
@Aralas @Glisselda

120kg
@Aralas @Glisselda

120kg
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentina @Aralas 125kg
@Valentina @Aralas 125kg
G2 imperials for sale
[font=candara][item=cog frog] @Karika @Fayrin @Kaial @DragonTamer12 @Glisselda @vriskittles @sinha27 @nonbinarytentoo @dragnia @Xairathan @Vaze @pooses @Triibu @Piratewolfie @MadameVastra @dragonsrus @reliquiaen @nonbinarytentoo @MadaraKeehl @Alive @Twila @sQld @borderbetween @lomei@mweep @Leeomon @KurtCobain @boxparts @acheronta @Vanq @Delight @Alive @HinodeTsurugi @Asmo @Reckless @FallingFreely @GalacticCannibal @azzerthepirate @octobre @moomargh @Sitka @felinekind @Ranuja @Asphyxia @Clifftop @Banyan @Deramadus @Schefflera @Ysdaar @rominion @jarethbowie@PureSuicune @NeonXenon @neptunepaw @Katargo @Niharike @Paintedskies97, @risforrose @vriskittles @TheDragonsQueen @Celesol @Pecha @Draginraptor @catchingadri @Valentina @tytio @Korozo @vriskittles @Glisselda @Triibu @Valentina @Holone [i]Pinging you all because you've all signed up on the pinglist for LDP for everyone of Lyra's auctions. (Feel free to ask to be removed.)[/i] Hey guys! The last day of the auction has been reached. Unfortunately I wasn't here to ping you all after rollover so we're several hours late, but this auction will end at rollover tomorrow unless the current bid is challenged! In which case, the snipe guard is in place and the auction will extend 24 hours. We'll keep going until a bid remains undefeated for 24 hours. (Hopefully that won't be too long, rip) Thanks and good luck! The current bid is @Glisselda with 125kg.[/font]
Cog Frog

@Karika @Fayrin @Kaial @DragonTamer12 @Glisselda @vriskittles @sinha27 @nonbinarytentoo @dragnia @Xairathan @Vaze @pooses @Triibu @Piratewolfie @MadameVastra @dragonsrus @reliquiaen @nonbinarytentoo @MadaraKeehl @Alive @Twila @sQld @borderbetween @lomei@mweep @Leeomon @KurtCobain @boxparts @acheronta @Vanq @Delight @Alive @HinodeTsurugi @Asmo @Reckless @FallingFreely @GalacticCannibal @azzerthepirate @octobre @moomargh @Sitka @felinekind @Ranuja @Asphyxia @Clifftop @Banyan @Deramadus @Schefflera @Ysdaar @rominion @jarethbowie@PureSuicune @NeonXenon @neptunepaw @Katargo @Niharike @Paintedskies97, @risforrose @vriskittles @TheDragonsQueen @Celesol @Pecha @Draginraptor @catchingadri @Valentina @tytio @Korozo @vriskittles @Glisselda @Triibu @Valentina @Holone

Pinging you all because you've all signed up on the pinglist for LDP for everyone of Lyra's auctions. (Feel free to ask to be removed.)

Hey guys! The last day of the auction has been reached. Unfortunately I wasn't here to ping you all after rollover so we're several hours late, but this auction will end at rollover tomorrow unless the current bid is challenged! In which case, the snipe guard is in place and the auction will extend 24 hours. We'll keep going until a bid remains undefeated for 24 hours. (Hopefully that won't be too long, rip)

Thanks and good luck!

The current bid is @Glisselda with 125kg.
@Aralas @Glisselda
127.5kg
@Aralas @Glisselda
127.5kg
@tytio @aralas 130kg :)
@tytio @aralas 130kg :)
G2 imperials for sale
Bids have been updated!
Bids have been updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6