Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 425 426
@TrippyTrix

I'm busy with an order at the moment, but it would be super rad if you put me down on the list of melted! oo:
@TrippyTrix

I'm busy with an order at the moment, but it would be super rad if you put me down on the list of melted! oo:
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
@Ekksu

could you give me a ping when you're open? I'd love to pay you to melt some stuff down for me! :)
@Ekksu

could you give me a ping when you're open? I'd love to pay you to melt some stuff down for me! :)
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Ekksu

Got you!! Just gimme a ping when you're ready to take orders!
@Ekksu

Got you!! Just gimme a ping when you're ready to take orders!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@Munakata
Of course! I should be open later today, actually! I'll let you know first thing.
@Munakata
Of course! I should be open later today, actually! I'll let you know first thing.
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
@Ekksu

thanks! Actually, could I simply set up a CR now? I'll probably be not on for the next 12 hours (timezones are so fun), and you can accept it any time, no pressure at all :>
@Ekksu

thanks! Actually, could I simply set up a CR now? I'll probably be not on for the next 12 hours (timezones are so fun), and you can accept it any time, no pressure at all :>
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Munakata
Sure! I'll start on it as soon as I can oo:
@Munakata
Sure! I'll start on it as soon as I can oo:
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
Melters,

Made a handy tracker if you peeps want to use it. nothign special atm, but it does a bit of counting. do a file > Save As.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KRRHKLHyqv4gHObGPQOx_cQLjjVmvb6drudpGHzgPQ/edit?usp=sharing

@Indecisive @Apocalyptichorse @Wold @catcatamelia @Metallokinetic @biqua @Metallokinetic @Ekksu

EDIT: let me know any issues with it and i'll tidy em up, or anything you'd like adding.
Melters,

Made a handy tracker if you peeps want to use it. nothign special atm, but it does a bit of counting. do a file > Save As.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KRRHKLHyqv4gHObGPQOx_cQLjjVmvb6drudpGHzgPQ/edit?usp=sharing

@Indecisive @Apocalyptichorse @Wold @catcatamelia @Metallokinetic @biqua @Metallokinetic @Ekksu

EDIT: let me know any issues with it and i'll tidy em up, or anything you'd like adding.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@imgoingspace
What a wonderful tool! I'm pretty bad at keeping those things updated, so for now what i do is chuck all my own personal baldwin mats into the vault and melt whatever needs melting, sending the bulk like that.

I'm also wondering if it would be possible for you to make a communal document of this sort? Maybe using various tabs or something.
@imgoingspace
What a wonderful tool! I'm pretty bad at keeping those things updated, so for now what i do is chuck all my own personal baldwin mats into the vault and melt whatever needs melting, sending the bulk like that.

I'm also wondering if it would be possible for you to make a communal document of this sort? Maybe using various tabs or something.
@ImGoingSpace Oh nice! Definitely useful, thanks for sharing it!
@ImGoingSpace Oh nice! Definitely useful, thanks for sharing it!
biqua (she/her)
@TrippyTrix

I'd like to volunteer myself as a melter, please!
@TrippyTrix

I'd like to volunteer myself as a melter, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 425 426