Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 425 426
@munakata @trippytrix
Excellent! I can absolutely do that for you

If you send me the items in a cr/pm, I will get started on them. I have to leave the house for a few hours so I'll be starting up a bit slow but rest assured, your items are being melted (;

@Nabesima
I will let you know :D
@munakata @trippytrix
Excellent! I can absolutely do that for you

If you send me the items in a cr/pm, I will get started on them. I have to leave the house for a few hours so I'll be starting up a bit slow but rest assured, your items are being melted (;

@Nabesima
I will let you know :D
@indecisive

Moved you! Scared me for a second there thought you finished their order in like 5 minutes.
@indecisive

Moved you! Scared me for a second there thought you finished their order in like 5 minutes.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@Nabesima sure thing, ping em over :)
@Nabesima sure thing, ping em over :)
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@Nabesima @TrippyTrix

I'm done with my brew, do send the items over when ready :)
@Nabesima @TrippyTrix

I'm done with my brew, do send the items over when ready :)
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
@TrippyTrix I wouldn't mind doing some melting c: I can provide references that I am a trustworthy brewer, including a bogsneak scroll that I did for someone
@TrippyTrix I wouldn't mind doing some melting c: I can provide references that I am a trustworthy brewer, including a bogsneak scroll that I did for someone
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

Ay new melter friend! Don't worry about the references, the trusted melter list is mostly there just as a preventive measure. Once you hit 50 mats brewed you'll be moved!

Speaking of 50 mats brewed, would you be willing to melt down 90 items for me? 30 food bits, 30 mats, and 30 from the other category.
@Metallokinetic

Ay new melter friend! Don't worry about the references, the trusted melter list is mostly there just as a preventive measure. Once you hit 50 mats brewed you'll be moved!

Speaking of 50 mats brewed, would you be willing to melt down 90 items for me? 30 food bits, 30 mats, and 30 from the other category.
@TrippyTrix I'd love to be on the melters list! I've got five hours left on my bog-scroll but after that my cauldron is free!
@TrippyTrix I'd love to be on the melters list! I've got five hours left on my bog-scroll but after that my cauldron is free!
biqua (she/her)
@biqua

Excellent! I'll add you to the "Melting" list. Let me know when you're done and I'll move you to "Melters"!
@biqua

Excellent! I'll add you to the "Melting" list. Let me know when you're done and I'll move you to "Melters"!
@Trippytrix that's.. a lot. I could start out with 30 from the 'other' catagory, and let you know from there?
@Trippytrix that's.. a lot. I could start out with 30 from the 'other' catagory, and let you know from there?
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

Sure thing! I'll send a CR over. *paps your face*
Oh forgot to ask, you OK with treasure payment?

@catcatamelia

You up for melting 30 materials down for me? Treasure payment, no time constraints :D
@Metallokinetic

Sure thing! I'll send a CR over. *paps your face*
Oh forgot to ask, you OK with treasure payment?

@catcatamelia

You up for melting 30 materials down for me? Treasure payment, no time constraints :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 425 426