Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 425 426
[center] [img]http://imgur.com/blrepWW.png[/img] [i]Never use your pot? Too lazy to brew things? Maybe you need some incentive... Always forget to check Baldwin? Keep running out of mats? Maybe you need a second cauldron...[/i] [b]Here at Rent n' Melt, Melters can get paid for melting and Renters will have an organized list of Melters ready for hire![/b] [b]Renters provide the items for mats, Melters melt them down and get MONEY.[/b] [Size=5][color=green][b]Current Rates: 1kt/1g per Baldwin Mat[/b][/color][/size] [color=red][b]Please read everything first![/b][/color] [color=green][b]Here's how it works. [/b][/color] (Extremely simplified version, please read second post for more instructions) 1. Interested people sign up as a Melter on the spreadsheet 2. Melters will eventually get pinged by a Renter with items to melt 3. Melters melt them down, and send them back to the Renter via 2-way CR. [b]4. MELTERS GET PAID! RENTERS GET MATS![/b] [/center]
blrepWW.png

Never use your pot? Too lazy to brew things? Maybe you need some incentive...
Always forget to check Baldwin? Keep running out of mats? Maybe you need a second cauldron...

Here at Rent n' Melt, Melters can get paid for melting and Renters will have an organized list of Melters ready for hire!
Renters provide the items for mats, Melters melt them down and get MONEY.

Current Rates: 1kt/1g per Baldwin Mat

Please read everything first!

Here's how it works.
(Extremely simplified version, please read second post for more instructions)

1. Interested people sign up as a Melter on the spreadsheet
2. Melters will eventually get pinged by a Renter with items to melt
3. Melters melt them down, and send them back to the Renter via 2-way CR.
4. MELTERS GET PAID! RENTERS GET MATS!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/qP5qLCS.png[/img] [b]General Rules:[/b] Do not run off with the items Renters send you. This should be very obvious. You will be taken off the melters list if you do so. Same goes for renters, please pay your Melters on time. Please inform your Renter if you will take longer than the discussed time to melt items. They don't bite! Probably not anyway. We ask that you be honest with the melted mats, and send your Renter exactly what was created. Do not send back 99 green goos and claim that was all that came from the batch. We have no way of verifying if you did but Renters are putting their trust in you so we hope you can be truthful. [b]For Melters:[/b] 1. Add your own name to the Availability Spreadsheet in the third post! Make sure that your pot is often available, that you will be able to melt consistently, and that you don't mind stray pings 2. Accept orders as they come, I don't suggest accepting more than one order at a time. Remember to mark down your availability on the spreadsheet! 3. Melt down the mats! Usually the renter will provide a time frame for you, and if they don't a private PM to ask shouldn't hurt! There's a tracking spreadsheet provided in the third post, made by ImGoingSpace! 4. Send a 2-way CR to the Renter with the Baldwin Mats when you're done melting, they'll attach your payment. Ping me again so I can move you back to the "Melters" list! 5. Rinse and repeat! [b]For Renters:[/b] 1. Ping the list of available Melters on the spreadsheet in the third post, pick and choose to your liking. State the time frame you'd like the items to be melted in (Be reasonable), whether you're paying in gems or treasure and the amount of items you'd like to melt. 2. When a Melter pings you in confirmation, send them a ONE-WAY CR with the items. Then you wait! 3. Eventually the Melter will send a 2-way CR back. Attach the correct amount of payment and you're done! [/center]

qP5qLCS.png

General Rules:

Do not run off with the items Renters send you. This should be very obvious. You will be taken off the melters list if you do so. Same goes for renters, please pay your Melters on time.

Please inform your Renter if you will take longer than the discussed time to melt items. They don't bite! Probably not anyway.

We ask that you be honest with the melted mats, and send your Renter exactly what was created. Do not send back 99 green goos and claim that was all that came from the batch. We have no way of verifying if you did but Renters are putting their trust in you so we hope you can be truthful.

For Melters:

1. Add your own name to the Availability Spreadsheet in the third post! Make sure that your pot is often available, that you will be able to melt consistently, and that you don't mind stray pings

2. Accept orders as they come, I don't suggest accepting more than one order at a time. Remember to mark down your availability on the spreadsheet!

3. Melt down the mats! Usually the renter will provide a time frame for you, and if they don't a private PM to ask shouldn't hurt! There's a tracking spreadsheet provided in the third post, made by ImGoingSpace!

4. Send a 2-way CR to the Renter with the Baldwin Mats when you're done melting, they'll attach your payment. Ping me again so I can move you back to the "Melters" list!

5. Rinse and repeat!

For Renters:

1. Ping the list of available Melters on the spreadsheet in the third post, pick and choose to your liking. State the time frame you'd like the items to be melted in (Be reasonable), whether you're paying in gems or treasure and the amount of items you'd like to melt.

2. When a Melter pings you in confirmation, send them a ONE-WAY CR with the items. Then you wait!

3. Eventually the Melter will send a 2-way CR back. Attach the correct amount of payment and you're done!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jFCIW4d.png[/img] [color=red][b]BEFORE YOU PING, do check the last few posts just in case a melter has already been rented didn't update![/color] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1ri8UOveQRKwlteCFl3unyivzo9xNRsbY3f9IVeQgFhI%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing][b][color=green][size=5]Availability/Sign-Up[/size][/color][/b][/URL] (Many thanks to @biqua for this spreadsheet! Ping them if you have any issues!) [URL=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KRRHKLHyqv4gHObGPQOx_cQLjjVmvb6drudpGHzgPQ/edit?usp=sharing][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen][B]Personal Tracking[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] (Save a copy of this speadsheet to your own account to use it! Many thanks to @ImGoingSpace for this spreadsheet, Ping them if you have any issues!)
jFCIW4d.png

BEFORE YOU PING, do check the last few posts just in case a melter has already been rented didn't update!

Availability/Sign-Up
(Many thanks to @biqua for this spreadsheet! Ping them if you have any issues!)

Personal Tracking
(Save a copy of this speadsheet to your own account to use it! Many thanks to @ImGoingSpace for this spreadsheet, Ping them if you have any issues!)
@TrippyTrix

I'm currently brewing a Fine Alchemical Reduction but afterwards SCREM allow me to join the ranks (but seriously once it's done in about an hour and twenty minutes I'll be open :D)
@TrippyTrix

I'm currently brewing a Fine Alchemical Reduction but afterwards SCREM allow me to join the ranks (but seriously once it's done in about an hour and twenty minutes I'll be open :D)
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
@trippytrix
I AM SCREMMING BC I WANT TO MELT THINGS
@trippytrix
I AM SCREMMING BC I WANT TO MELT THINGS
@Wold

Gotcha!! I'll put you as busy first, poke me when your cauldron is free and I'll move you!

@indecisive

GOT YOU U LUNATIC
@Wold

Gotcha!! I'll put you as busy first, poke me when your cauldron is free and I'll move you!

@indecisive

GOT YOU U LUNATIC
@Trippytrix

I'd like to sign up as a melter my cauldron is pretty much available 24/7 the only time I do things myself is for fest currency haha
@Trippytrix

I'd like to sign up as a melter my cauldron is pretty much available 24/7 the only time I do things myself is for fest currency haha
DVcXRyP.png
@Apocalyptichorse

Got you horse!!
@Apocalyptichorse

Got you horse!!
@TrippyTrix Happy to melt. Lv7 atm. needs a boost lol.
@TrippyTrix Happy to melt. Lv7 atm. needs a boost lol.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@ImGoingSpace

Gotcha space man :D
@ImGoingSpace

Gotcha space man :D