Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light Sprite, Payment Plans Accepted
1 2 3 4 5
(Please note that this is my general sales thread and there are some unrelated posts here with other sales, which are still available. My main goal currently is to sell my Light Sprite, hence the thread title.) Well, it's that time. I've had my Light Sprite for several years, but my interest in Flight Rising has shifted away from familiar collecting and more toward breeding and gene projects. To that end, I'm selling my Light Sprite to fund these goals and to hopefully help someone complete their own familiar collection! For proof of ownership, please see Lyra, the current holder of my Light Sprite. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8976765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89768/8976765_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Based on the current AH listings for Light Sprites, all of which are in Gems, I am valuing my Light Sprite at [b]40,000,000 treasure[/b]. I am accepting full payment via Private Auction or Crossroads trade, and am also willing to discuss terms for a payment plan. I purchased my Light Sprite via a payment plan when I first acquired it, and would like to extend the opportunity for someone else to do the same. As an active player since April 2014, I am a long-term resident of the site and am active in multiple community projects, several of which I manage directly. I have no plans to leave the site, which mitigates much of the risk inherent in these sorts of long-term transactions. If you are interested in a payment plan, please read over the terms below. [quote][b][center][b]Payment Plan Terms[/b][/center][/b] [LIST] [*] I require an [b]upfront payment[/b] to secure your hold on the Light Sprite. An upfront payment of [b]10,000,000 treasure[/b] (or gem/item equivalent) is preferred; larger payments are more desirable if you are able. [*] Once the initial payment is made, [b]weekly payments[/b] will be made in installments until the Light Sprite's full value is paid off. Weekly payments of at least [b]500,000 treasure[/b] (or gem/item equivalent) are preferred. I am willing to renegotiate payment amounts if your gameplay circumstances change, but would prefer to keep payment amounts consistent for my ease of tracking. [*] Once all payments have been made, I will send you the Light Sprite via your choice of one-way CR or Private Auction. [*] I will track all records of payment in a Google Spreadsheet that will be shared with the purchaser via email. If you are not comfortable sharing your email, I will track payment records at the bottom of my clan profile or in Lyra's bio (the dragon currently holding the Light Sprite). [*] If the player goes inactive in the middle of the payment period, I will wait [b]a month[/b] before relisting the sprite for purchase by another player. I am defining inactivity as a month-long period with a dead lair, no forum communication, and lack of response to my messages. This includes failure to make agreed-upon payments on the Light Sprite. If a player appears to be active onsite but is not responding to my communications, I will also consider them inactive. [*] If the player goes inactive for a month or longer and I relist the Light Sprite for purchase, I will not refund payment should the original purchaser return to the site. The vast majority of the treasure from the sale of the Light Sprite will go into paying for lair expansions, gene projects, and art purchases. As such, there will not be a stack of treasure in my vault available for refunds. [*] Please do not commit to a payment plan on the Light Sprite unless you have read and are willing to agree to these terms! [/LIST][/quote] [center][b]Paying With Gems[/b][/center] I will accept gems in lieu of treasure as part of this transaction. The value of gem payments will be based on current forum ratios and must add up to the agreed-upon value of the payment being made. For example, if we agree on a weekly payment of 500,000 treasure and the gem ratio that week is 1:840, a total of 596 gems would be required for full payment. [center][b]Item Trades[/b][/center] The following items are the only items I am accepting for item trades. I will only accept one of each item as part of a payment plan. I will value them at their lowest AH price in treasure or gems at the time of offer, and reserve the right to decline an item trade if I no longer need the apparel item or familiar in question. [item=electricians power pack][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=tricktrouper crown][item=flowering pohip][item=mossy pohip][item=rat king][item=ghostly rat lord][item=tunnel hydra][item=crowned roc][item=roc][item=malevolent spirit][item=disoriented spirit][item=molten wartoad][item=wartoad][item=mantarune][item=frost delver][item=stone borer] If you are interested in purchasing my Light Sprite or setting up a payment plan, ping me in this thread to discuss it. I can discuss terms further via PM, but find communication on the forums easier to track and follow along with.
(Please note that this is my general sales thread and there are some unrelated posts here with other sales, which are still available. My main goal currently is to sell my Light Sprite, hence the thread title.)

Well, it's that time. I've had my Light Sprite for several years, but my interest in Flight Rising has shifted away from familiar collecting and more toward breeding and gene projects. To that end, I'm selling my Light Sprite to fund these goals and to hopefully help someone complete their own familiar collection!

For proof of ownership, please see Lyra, the current holder of my Light Sprite.
Based on the current AH listings for Light Sprites, all of which are in Gems, I am valuing my Light Sprite at 40,000,000 treasure. I am accepting full payment via Private Auction or Crossroads trade, and am also willing to discuss terms for a payment plan.

I purchased my Light Sprite via a payment plan when I first acquired it, and would like to extend the opportunity for someone else to do the same. As an active player since April 2014, I am a long-term resident of the site and am active in multiple community projects, several of which I manage directly. I have no plans to leave the site, which mitigates much of the risk inherent in these sorts of long-term transactions.

If you are interested in a payment plan, please read over the terms below.
Quote:
Payment Plan Terms
  • I require an upfront payment to secure your hold on the Light Sprite. An upfront payment of 10,000,000 treasure (or gem/item equivalent) is preferred; larger payments are more desirable if you are able.
  • Once the initial payment is made, weekly payments will be made in installments until the Light Sprite's full value is paid off. Weekly payments of at least 500,000 treasure (or gem/item equivalent) are preferred. I am willing to renegotiate payment amounts if your gameplay circumstances change, but would prefer to keep payment amounts consistent for my ease of tracking.
  • Once all payments have been made, I will send you the Light Sprite via your choice of one-way CR or Private Auction.
  • I will track all records of payment in a Google Spreadsheet that will be shared with the purchaser via email. If you are not comfortable sharing your email, I will track payment records at the bottom of my clan profile or in Lyra's bio (the dragon currently holding the Light Sprite).
  • If the player goes inactive in the middle of the payment period, I will wait a month before relisting the sprite for purchase by another player. I am defining inactivity as a month-long period with a dead lair, no forum communication, and lack of response to my messages. This includes failure to make agreed-upon payments on the Light Sprite. If a player appears to be active onsite but is not responding to my communications, I will also consider them inactive.
  • If the player goes inactive for a month or longer and I relist the Light Sprite for purchase, I will not refund payment should the original purchaser return to the site. The vast majority of the treasure from the sale of the Light Sprite will go into paying for lair expansions, gene projects, and art purchases. As such, there will not be a stack of treasure in my vault available for refunds.
  • Please do not commit to a payment plan on the Light Sprite unless you have read and are willing to agree to these terms!

Paying With Gems
I will accept gems in lieu of treasure as part of this transaction. The value of gem payments will be based on current forum ratios and must add up to the agreed-upon value of the payment being made. For example, if we agree on a weekly payment of 500,000 treasure and the gem ratio that week is 1:840, a total of 596 gems would be required for full payment.

Item Trades
The following items are the only items I am accepting for item trades. I will only accept one of each item as part of a payment plan. I will value them at their lowest AH price in treasure or gems at the time of offer, and reserve the right to decline an item trade if I no longer need the apparel item or familiar in question.

Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord Tunnel Hydra Crowned Roc Roc Malevolent Spirit Disoriented Spirit Molten Wartoad Wartoad Mantarune Frost Delver Stone Borer

If you are interested in purchasing my Light Sprite or setting up a payment plan, ping me in this thread to discuss it. I can discuss terms further via PM, but find communication on the forums easier to track and follow along with.

h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
I have a bunch of rare and retired items in my vault and I don't need them all! So I'm listing some of my goodies here. I would like to get lowest AH price for these items, and I prefer gems to treasure since I am currently trying to purchase a usermade accent. If you're interested in something I have, just send me a ping and I will go look up the current price! [center][b]Apparel[/b] [item=ornate platinum gorget][item=naturalist adornments][item=illuminated sash][item=sunguard chest][item=golem gauntlet][item=magmatic pauldrons][item=infectionist's sash][item=crystalhide treads][item=chillspike collar][item=frigid sash][item=shady sash][item=gustborne balloon][item=whirlwind sash][item=luminous legguards][item=surgestream coat][item=black iron plates] [b]Familiars[/b] - All Festival Bears, Mimic Festival Bears, and NotN Familiars - [item=water sprite][item=nature sprite][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=chocolate ferret][item=harvest floracat][item=colorburst buttersnake][item=tufted leaf beetle][item=duskthicket bonepicker] - Ask about Coliseum, MP, and Chest-Exclusive Familiars: Too Many to List! - [b]Other[/b] [item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][/center]
I have a bunch of rare and retired items in my vault and I don't need them all! So I'm listing some of my goodies here.

I would like to get lowest AH price for these items, and I prefer gems to treasure since I am currently trying to purchase a usermade accent. If you're interested in something I have, just send me a ping and I will go look up the current price!
Apparel
Ornate Platinum Gorget Naturalist Adornments Illuminated Sash Sunguard Chest Golem Gauntlet Magmatic Pauldrons Infectionist's Sash Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar Frigid Sash Shady Sash Gustborne Balloon Whirlwind Sash Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates

Familiars
- All Festival Bears, Mimic Festival Bears, and NotN Familiars -
Water Sprite Nature Sprite Black-wing Hummingbird Chocolate Ferret Harvest Floracat Colorburst Buttersnake Tufted Leaf Beetle Duskthicket Bonepicker
- Ask about Coliseum, MP, and Chest-Exclusive Familiars: Too Many to List! -

Other
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
@zenithnadir
Would you be interesting in trading a piece of apparel for a fire egg?
@zenithnadir
Would you be interesting in trading a piece of apparel for a fire egg?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi Not really I'm afraid! I generally don't hatch eggs myself, and if I wanted the treasure I would have to sell it! If you have any familiars that I don't have I would consider taking those though. I'm still trying to finish up a few pages in my bestiary. :)
@Vsavi Not really I'm afraid! I generally don't hatch eggs myself, and if I wanted the treasure I would have to sell it! If you have any familiars that I don't have I would consider taking those though. I'm still trying to finish up a few pages in my bestiary. :)
@ZenithNadir

how much were you looking for for the wildclaw scroll?

I know that when they cycle in they are the same price as coatl so 2000g (And i'm aware that peoiple up the price out of cycle)

I do ahve a spare blue vein pansy and just maybe a darktouched chimera (and a bogsneak egg which is not selllllling)
@ZenithNadir

how much were you looking for for the wildclaw scroll?

I know that when they cycle in they are the same price as coatl so 2000g (And i'm aware that peoiple up the price out of cycle)

I do ahve a spare blue vein pansy and just maybe a darktouched chimera (and a bogsneak egg which is not selllllling)
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@ZenithNadir Interesting a price for WC scroll.
@ZenithNadir Interesting a price for WC scroll.
@Returu @Xharyali I'd be looking for 2600 gems' worth of currency/items for the WC scroll.

I'd be interested in the familiars as partial payment!
@Returu @Xharyali I'd be looking for 2600 gems' worth of currency/items for the WC scroll.

I'd be interested in the familiars as partial payment!
@ZenithNadir

Any chance you could hold it for me till friday? i cant afford to buy any till then and it would probably be pure currency (and a tansy thrown in for free)

Still unsure on the Darktouched chimera
@ZenithNadir

Any chance you could hold it for me till friday? i cant afford to buy any till then and it would probably be pure currency (and a tansy thrown in for free)

Still unsure on the Darktouched chimera
@Returu Yeah sure! I can do that. :) Pure currency would be awesome so that sounds great to me. Would you be paying in treasure or gems, and if it's treasure what exchange rate would you be thinking? 1:810 is what I'm seeing most in the forums right now.
@Returu Yeah sure! I can do that. :) Pure currency would be awesome so that sounds great to me. Would you be paying in treasure or gems, and if it's treasure what exchange rate would you be thinking? 1:810 is what I'm seeing most in the forums right now.
@ZenithNadir

I'd be easily be able to do 2000g in pure gems, the rest in treasurer at the 810:1 ratio ^^
@ZenithNadir

I'd be easily be able to do 2000g in pure gems, the rest in treasurer at the 810:1 ratio ^^
1 2 3 4 5