Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] retired fest apparel + skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]time to get down to business and sell some stuff. i have a bunch of old fest items from the 2013-2014 fests to get rid of. looking to accept treasure and gems only, with a t:g ratio of 1:890. not looking to do holds/payment plans anymore. [b]if you are interested, please check the AH prices and make an offer.[/b] ----- apparel [item=tricktrouper crown][item=naturalist adornments] [item=illuminated armband][item=electricians armband][item=electricians armband][item=searing armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=infectionists's armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=whirlwind armband][item=whirlwind armband][item=frigid armband][item=frigid armband][item=shady armband][item=shady armband][item=diver armband][item=diver armband][item=diver armband][item=druidic armband] ----- skins [skin=1324][skin=1487][skin=1490][skin=1785][skin=2624][skin=2624][skin=2625][skin=2626][skin=2627][skin=2627][skin=2628] ----- on hold [item=shadow sprite][item=electricians power pack] - KanyeRising
time to get down to business and sell some stuff. i have a bunch of old fest items from the 2013-2014 fests to get rid of.

looking to accept treasure and gems only, with a t:g ratio of 1:890.
not looking to do holds/payment plans anymore.
if you are interested, please check the AH prices and make an offer.

apparel

skins

on hold
- KanyeRising
still deciding.
interested in your lightening sprite C: mine was uhh kinda stolen you could say :c sigh...
and how much for the powerpack c: @Phosphorylase
interested in your lightening sprite C: mine was uhh kinda stolen you could say :c sigh...
and how much for the powerpack c: @Phosphorylase
Lol salty people.... wow...
nice
nice
how much for speedy?
how much for speedy?
@Twila @GlamFelix

i dont really have set prices on anything rn, feel free to check the AH and make an offer!
@Twila @GlamFelix

i dont really have set prices on anything rn, feel free to check the AH and make an offer!
still deciding.
@Phosphorylase

would you do 3.4 mil? D:
umm i have some um accents worth that much if you are interested btw! :D
@Phosphorylase

would you do 3.4 mil? D:
umm i have some um accents worth that much if you are interested btw! :D
@Phosphorylase I don't usually see it in the AH so figured I'd ask if you had any ballpark range on Storm-Charged Golem?
@Phosphorylase I don't usually see it in the AH so figured I'd ask if you had any ballpark range on Storm-Charged Golem?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Twila
i'd definitely take 3.4 mil for the power pack!

@Xairathan
shoot, i don't, and there don't seem to be any on the AH. i don't have much knowledge on the old skin prices, so i can't even say a range. feel free to make an offer though?
@Twila
i'd definitely take 3.4 mil for the power pack!

@Xairathan
shoot, i don't, and there don't seem to be any on the AH. i don't have much knowledge on the old skin prices, so i can't even say a range. feel free to make an offer though?
still deciding.
@PhosphoryLase please reason pm
@PhosphoryLase please reason pm
@Phosphorylase
Would you take 115k for a diver armband? Lowest ah is 150k
@Phosphorylase
Would you take 115k for a diver armband? Lowest ah is 150k
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12