Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] retired fest apparel + skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]time to get down to business and sell some stuff. i have a bunch of old fest items from the 2013-2014 fests to get rid of. looking to accept treasure and gems only, with a t:g ratio of 1:890. not looking to do holds/payment plans anymore. [b]if you are interested, please check the AH prices and make an offer.[/b] ----- apparel [item=tricktrouper crown][item=naturalist adornments] [item=illuminated armband][item=electricians armband][item=electricians armband][item=searing armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=infectionists's armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=whirlwind armband][item=whirlwind armband][item=frigid armband][item=frigid armband][item=shady armband][item=shady armband][item=diver armband][item=diver armband][item=diver armband][item=druidic armband] ----- skins [skin=1324][skin=1487][skin=1490][skin=1785][skin=2624][skin=2624][skin=2625][skin=2626][skin=2627][skin=2627][skin=2628] ----- on hold [item=shadow sprite][item=electricians power pack] - KanyeRising
time to get down to business and sell some stuff. i have a bunch of old fest items from the 2013-2014 fests to get rid of.

looking to accept treasure and gems only, with a t:g ratio of 1:890.
not looking to do holds/payment plans anymore.
if you are interested, please check the AH prices and make an offer.

apparel
Tricktrouper Crown Naturalist Adornments
Illuminated Armband Searing Armband Infectionist's Armband Infectionist's Armband Infectionist's Armband Stonekeeper Armband Stonekeeper Armband Stonekeeper Armband Whirlwind Armband Whirlwind Armband Frigid Armband Frigid Armband Shady Armband Shady Armband Diver Armband Diver Armband Diver Armband Druidic Armband

skins

on hold
Shadow Sprite - KanyeRising
black ink, pink dawn.
interested in your lightening sprite C: mine was uhh kinda stolen you could say :c sigh...
and how much for the powerpack c: @Phosphorylase
interested in your lightening sprite C: mine was uhh kinda stolen you could say :c sigh...
and how much for the powerpack c: @Phosphorylase
Lol salty people.... wow...
nice
nice
how much for speedy?
how much for speedy?

TI2US.gif EISJP.gif JHWT8.gif 79b3I.gif
@Twila @GlamFelix

i dont really have set prices on anything rn, feel free to check the AH and make an offer!
@Twila @GlamFelix

i dont really have set prices on anything rn, feel free to check the AH and make an offer!
black ink, pink dawn.
@Phosphorylase

would you do 3.4 mil? D:
umm i have some um accents worth that much if you are interested btw! :D
@Phosphorylase

would you do 3.4 mil? D:
umm i have some um accents worth that much if you are interested btw! :D
@Phosphorylase I don't usually see it in the AH so figured I'd ask if you had any ballpark range on Storm-Charged Golem?
@Phosphorylase I don't usually see it in the AH so figured I'd ask if you had any ballpark range on Storm-Charged Golem?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Twila
i'd definitely take 3.4 mil for the power pack!

@Xairathan
shoot, i don't, and there don't seem to be any on the AH. i don't have much knowledge on the old skin prices, so i can't even say a range. feel free to make an offer though?
@Twila
i'd definitely take 3.4 mil for the power pack!

@Xairathan
shoot, i don't, and there don't seem to be any on the AH. i don't have much knowledge on the old skin prices, so i can't even say a range. feel free to make an offer though?
black ink, pink dawn.
@PhosphoryLase please reason pm
@PhosphoryLase please reason pm
@Phosphorylase
Would you take 115k for a diver armband? Lowest ah is 150k
@Phosphorylase
Would you take 115k for a diver armband? Lowest ah is 150k
U58SZuw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12