Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leo's Leveling [W] T/G/Items
1 2 3 4 5
@Leonaa

Interested in the Downy Fox Rat, Chocolate Ferret, Empress Beetle, Snowsquall flora cat and the Sun Seamstress skin. What would your price be? :D

What 2013 stuff are you looking for? I have some things I can supplement for the purchase.
@Leonaa

Interested in the Downy Fox Rat, Chocolate Ferret, Empress Beetle, Snowsquall flora cat and the Sun Seamstress skin. What would your price be? :D

What 2013 stuff are you looking for? I have some things I can supplement for the purchase.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness

Downy Fox Rat - 3kg
Chocolate Ferret - 145g
Empress Beetle - 30g
Snowsquall - 35g
Sun Seamstress - 200g

Treasure at 1:900 is fine too

As far as 2013 I would be interested in any of the non-armband apparel so long as there's little to no currency on my end, as far as the more expensive ones I might be able to be talked into giving up currency for a tatters, but they're so inflated right now I wouldn't really be willing to pay anywhere near current AH ^^;

Edit; Well, actually I could probably be convinced to take an armband or two so long as they were valued a lil under ah ^^
@Silverishness

Downy Fox Rat - 3kg
Chocolate Ferret - 145g
Empress Beetle - 30g
Snowsquall - 35g
Sun Seamstress - 200g

Treasure at 1:900 is fine too

As far as 2013 I would be interested in any of the non-armband apparel so long as there's little to no currency on my end, as far as the more expensive ones I might be able to be talked into giving up currency for a tatters, but they're so inflated right now I wouldn't really be willing to pay anywhere near current AH ^^;

Edit; Well, actually I could probably be convinced to take an armband or two so long as they were valued a lil under ah ^^
@Leonaa

I didn't realize the fox rat had gone up so much @m@ But I don't have enough 2013 to offer to counter it, so I can send over 410 gems for the rest of the stuff?
@Leonaa

I didn't realize the fox rat had gone up so much @m@ But I don't have enough 2013 to offer to counter it, so I can send over 410 gems for the rest of the stuff?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness

Yeah I'm not terribly sure if its just a quick jump or not so I'm a little hesitant to sell it where the price was last week, haven't been watching it very keenly. Both of 'em went up otherwise I'd have sold it at the other ones price. >.>
If it drops again I can let you know or if I don't notice feel free to come back, I just hate to sell it and then have it stay at 3kg ;-;

And sure you can! :)
@Silverishness

Yeah I'm not terribly sure if its just a quick jump or not so I'm a little hesitant to sell it where the price was last week, haven't been watching it very keenly. Both of 'em went up otherwise I'd have sold it at the other ones price. >.>
If it drops again I can let you know or if I don't notice feel free to come back, I just hate to sell it and then have it stay at 3kg ;-;

And sure you can! :)
@Leonaa

Yeah, I don't blame you for waiting. I would do the same thing.

Also, I'll set it up, then. Thank you! :D
@Leonaa

Yeah, I don't blame you for waiting. I would do the same thing.

Also, I'll set it up, then. Thank you! :D
sig-145.png
Okay! Leveling services are officially re-opened.
Okay! Leveling services are officially re-opened.
1 2 3 4 5