Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leo's Leveling [W] T/G/Items
1 2 3 4 5
@Leonaa I have an Earth, Fire, Ice, and Light tome! Would you be interesting in trading a festival accent or two for them?
@Leonaa I have an Earth, Fire, Ice, and Light tome! Would you be interesting in trading a festival accent or two for them?
@Boundingfeather

So long as the values are about equal, sure! Which ones did you have in mind?
@Boundingfeather

So long as the values are about equal, sure! Which ones did you have in mind?
@Leonaa I'm interested in Splash, Rock and Root, Orb Keeper, and Sylvan Swirls!
@Leonaa I'm interested in Splash, Rock and Root, Orb Keeper, and Sylvan Swirls!
@Boundingfeather

LAH for the skins is 320k and LAH for the tomes is 339k, if that's close enough for you feel free to send a CR :)
@Boundingfeather

LAH for the skins is 320k and LAH for the tomes is 339k, if that's close enough for you feel free to send a CR :)
@Leonaa

Yooo. Just popping in to say hi :P I might come back to pick up a few things~
@Leonaa

Yooo. Just popping in to say hi :P I might come back to pick up a few things~
@Leondragon

Haloooo :D

I do have sooo much stuff, much more than I bothered listing as far as apparel goes if ya need something specific O.O
@Leondragon

Haloooo :D

I do have sooo much stuff, much more than I bothered listing as far as apparel goes if ya need something specific O.O
@Leonaa

Depends what my peeps want XD
@Leonaa

Depends what my peeps want XD
@Leonaa

Would you trade your Plague Sprite for a set of Night Sky Silks + gems to make up the difference?
@Leonaa

Would you trade your Plague Sprite for a set of Night Sky Silks + gems to make up the difference?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oshawott
@Oshawott
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
1 2 3 4 5