Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flipp's Supplementary Swap Stand [OFF]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 331 332
@Lara8

Hi there! I know you're out of the Black-Wing Hummingbird, but is there anyway I can CR you the 175 tiny dudes and have you make the trade for me? (I'm horrible at checking Swipp...) Will gladly pay the 3kT fee. ^^
@Lara8

Hi there! I know you're out of the Black-Wing Hummingbird, but is there anyway I can CR you the 175 tiny dudes and have you make the trade for me? (I'm horrible at checking Swipp...) Will gladly pay the 3kT fee. ^^
j3zsWMV.png
@Lara8 I'd like the Empress Beetle, please, if you still have one?
@Lara8 I'd like the Empress Beetle, please, if you still have one?
@Caelyn

Absolutely, feel free to set up a 1-way CR for the items and treasure. I won't accept unless I see the trade, so the items will still be available to you in the meantime, and I'll also ping you here first in case you're online :)
@Caelyn

Absolutely, feel free to set up a 1-way CR for the items and treasure. I won't accept unless I see the trade, so the items will still be available to you in the meantime, and I'll also ping you here first in case you're online :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@onehoureternity

Sure, setting up the CR now!
@onehoureternity

Sure, setting up the CR now!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 Can you ping me for [item=black-wing hummingbird] please?
@Lara8 Can you ping me for Black-wing Hummingbird please?
@agentfern

Absolutely! Would you like to set up a 1-way CR with the items/treasure so I can grab it for you a bit quicker? I wouldn't accept until the trade came up, so the items are still available to you in the meantime. Otherwise I'll just ping you when it's available :)
@agentfern

Absolutely! Would you like to set up a 1-way CR with the items/treasure so I can grab it for you a bit quicker? I wouldn't accept until the trade came up, so the items are still available to you in the meantime. Otherwise I'll just ping you when it's available :)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Hi @Lara8
I have an unusual request. The maned cobra is up for another 27 minutes. I have double the opal Cobras & only 10 onxy Cobras. By any chance could I trade you 80 opal for 80 onxy Cobras?
Hi @Lara8
I have an unusual request. The maned cobra is up for another 27 minutes. I have double the opal Cobras & only 10 onxy Cobras. By any chance could I trade you 80 opal for 80 onxy Cobras?
@ZenKitty

I'm really sorry, I don't have enough left over from making that swap.
@ZenKitty

I'm really sorry, I don't have enough left over from making that swap.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
It was a long shot, but worth asking about. I kicked myself when I realized I had been hunting in the wrong area.

You're offering a lovely service here. If I ever get enough items, I'll be back for some familiars.

Thanks!
@Lara8
It was a long shot, but worth asking about. I kicked myself when I realized I had been hunting in the wrong area.

You're offering a lovely service here. If I ever get enough items, I'll be back for some familiars.

Thanks!
@ZenKitty

Ugh, that's a pain. At the moment I'm foraging, and as there seem to be slightly fewer Wilting Roses in this game than hens' teeth, it may take a while. If I can eventually go back to hunting, I should be able to start picking up spares.

Good luck getting the rest you need!
@ZenKitty

Ugh, that's a pain. At the moment I'm foraging, and as there seem to be slightly fewer Wilting Roses in this game than hens' teeth, it may take a while. If I can eventually go back to hunting, I should be able to start picking up spares.

Good luck getting the rest you need!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 331 332