Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Harpy's Grinders-Paying 20kT / 30min
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][b][color=orange][size=5][u]In Search of Coli Grinders[/u][/size][/color] [quote=Overview] Location: [color=red]Harpy's Roost[/color][/b] [b]Paying: [color=red]20kT / 30min[/color][/b] [/quote] [quote=Details] You [b][color=red]don't need to ask me[/color][/b] if you can grind, just check these [b]Requirements:[/b] [b]Must meet ONE of the following criteria:[/b] [i]3 level 25's, each fully stoned, including Eliminate[/i] [b]OR[/b] [i]2 level 25's, and a lower level dragon w/ 2 ambushes. The lower level dragon must be in the top left slot of your party.[/i] Just send me a 2-way CR when you finish. Please [b]put a note on the first CR regarding how long you were grinding for[/b]. I can pay for [b]up to 24 hours[/b] at a time. [/quote] [quote=FAQ] [center][b][size=4][u]Frequently Asked Questions[/u][/size][/b][/center] [b]How do we keep track of items that we get from grinding?[/b] It's up to you, but many say it's easiest to vault all items before you start. If you don't want to do that, you can use a spreadsheet. [b]Do we need to tell you when we start and stop grinding?[/b] Nope, you can take a month to finish 1 hour of grinding for all I care. [/center] [/quote] [center][size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1835655](old thread link here)[/url][/size][/center]
In Search of Coli Grinders

Overview wrote:
Paying: 20kT / 30min
Details wrote:
You don't need to ask me if you can grind, just check these Requirements:

Must meet ONE of the following criteria:

3 level 25's, each fully stoned, including Eliminate
OR
2 level 25's, and a lower level dragon w/ 2 ambushes. The lower level dragon must be in the top left slot of your party.

Just send me a 2-way CR when you finish. Please put a note on the first CR regarding how long you were grinding for. I can pay for up to 24 hours at a time.
FAQ wrote:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we keep track of items that we get from grinding?
It's up to you, but many say it's easiest to vault all items before you start. If you don't want to do that, you can use a spreadsheet.

Do we need to tell you when we start and stop grinding?
Nope, you can take a month to finish 1 hour of grinding for all I care.

CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
res1
res1
res2
res2
res3
res3
res4
res4
res5
res5
~ new thread open! ~
~ new thread open! ~
@taylerzy

Pssssst, is the Arena still your chosen venue?
@taylerzy

Pssssst, is the Arena still your chosen venue?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
:o
Yes, arena is still my chosen venue. Thank you.

How'd I manage to leave out the most important part of the post? *facepalm*
@Cuddleh
:o
Yes, arena is still my chosen venue. Thank you.

How'd I manage to leave out the most important part of the post? *facepalm*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15